vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Round1NRLWTeamList

Wasn’t Boyle at centre last season?

Some interesting positional changes from last season: Ward on the wing but Robbo in the centres, Hall in the second row from prop and Aiken at lock in McInnes-esque fashion.

Ali in the interview says she’ll be playing out of position despite being named at 7. My guess is she’ll switch with Aiken and play lock

we got this, though with the amont of recruitment it might take a few games for things to gell...

But this should be a straightforward W for mine...

I think the thread title could stand the addition of "Womens League"........?

Its slightly misleading as is......and some might not be so interested in opening the topic, if they new what lied within.

I think the thread title could stand the addition of "Womens League"........?

Its slightly misleading as is......and some might not be so interested in opening the topic, if they new what lied within.

heaven forbid you get confused and thought we were playing a fellow bottom 8 team in ‘round 1’ this week or that next years draw had been released already.

I really don’t get the mindset of ‘ugh women playing football.’

Footy is footy and they’re Broncos. Regardless if they were going for a three-peat or not, they have my interest and support.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.