Round 1 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be an unpopular comment, but I thought Macca was pretty good coming on late.

That’s our Macca though. Plays like ass for a while, cops some heat and then turns on a decent game to save his career when it looks like he’s on his way out.

imagine if Craig Bellamy was coach years ago. We would have been GF for a decade.
Honestly Croft..... Cronk junior. Not enough for storm. But our saviour

Our outside backs are pus

Nah can’t agree. I thought Arthars had a great night and Kotoni was outstanding in attack and defense. Oatesy has one of his indifferent nights but I’m prepared to give him benefit of the doubt given his health problems leading into the season. Darbs was Darbs. He missed a few but also showed up a couple of times when it mattered.

HOW GOOD! Owning these clowns at their new ground on opening night! Plenty of holes there still but I'll take this for now for sure!

#bronxnation

Hell yeah. We have some holes for sure but i really liked our attitude.
HOW GOOD! Owning these clowns at their new ground on opening night! Plenty of holes there still but I'll take this for now for sure!

#bronxnation

Last edited:
cant see how we wont revel in the atmosphere with 2 12 year old co-captains out there to steer the ship...
[automerge]1584089841[/automerge]
maybe...just maybe.....we will discover why Storm were so happy to let Croft walk...!

How you feeling about these disrespectful comments now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.