Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

tumblr_n1o3r1WqKU1rjo3roo1_400.gifv

Ohhh my goodness.....

Never been more happy to be wrong. We were easily the better side for 80 minutes. Even happy with Boyd, so seems to be putting his body into it far more than last year. Milf looks far more free and that is all thanks to Brodie Croft.

Last edited:
Team is looking better, having players playing in their best positions.

A great win.
Carrigan, Croft, Fleggs, Milf, Fifita and Haas were all special. Oates needs a week or 4 in q cup.
Croft is a calm head and allowed milf to be the milf we all want him to be. Every try the cows scored, were off our errors.
Arthas looks very sharp. I loved how he wanted his hands on the ball.
TPJ was good but it’s disappointing he will prob miss 2-4wks.
Isaako and Boyd were solid.
I didn’t mind the Turps and Macca interchange, Turps was gased just before the half time break.
A very solid win considering Bird, Offa, Lodge amongst many others were unavailable.

If Glenn is back next week, have to get rid of Macca. I thought Jamil was good. Runs with intent has ball playing ability.
Worried about TPJ. Could be out for a bit.
Boyd just runs from dummy half, can't see him making a tackle break but at least he put his body on the line in that 2nd half break.
We look much better with a proper 7.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.