Round 1 Discussion

pretty sure that foot is still in the air.

It's not.

If you watch the video, it shows the foot hitting the ground before the sideline and then sliding across. It even shows a shot of his right leg straightened with his foot pointing down and the bend in the toes that happens when contact with the ground is made. If you look closer, you can even see the mark on the white line when the foot makes contact with it.

Not sure what the touchie was doing, but he fucked that one up big time.

No clue what you think you're looking at SF, but it's wrong.

Never comes close.

Taylor playing well.

**** me the raiders are shitting the bed though

Roosters cost me the round :/

**** I love jai arrow. The kid brings so much, pure quality.

I had $40 on the Titans@ 2.25...was mighty pleased with the last few minutes ha ha

Well, this is what happens when you go all in with JT money on a kid who isn't proven lmao. A couple of spoons and we may be looking at a discounted Taylor hehe
4 Try assists... yeah, not sure about that discount.

It's not.

If you watch the video, it shows the foot hitting the ground before the sideline and then sliding across. It even shows a shot of his right leg straightened with his foot pointing down and the bend in the toes that happens when contact with the ground is made. If you look closer, you can even see the mark on the white line when the foot makes contact with it.

Not sure what the touchie was doing, but he fucked that one up big time.
There is no way that foot is touching the ground, the angle, picture quality and perspective are fooling you.

P.S. Just saw the NRL video posted by UB confirms it...

One of them was passing to Proctor who fell over the try line.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Strop
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kman
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • porouian
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.