Round 1 Discussion

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Man, Dugan is dogshit.

I can't watch the match, how is Pongun going? I still think it's a big mistake.

I can't watch the match, how is Pongun going? I still think it's a big mistake.

Average. Nowhere near the impact and looks lost.

Can someone explain the blood rule there where the guy sprays his bloody face with the water bottle and it goes all over the trainer. Fucking sharks

My god this game is horrible.

Took them 68 minutes to reach the brothel.

Say what you want about Junior junior pearce ...he is a gun player at nrl level... Just came up against the best spine in history at origin level and never recovered

Last edited:
Newie will be very tough at home this year.

Looking forward bunnies and chooks.

Gallen only has to lose 1 more to game to collect the record of most losses in NRL History

Fatfita and Dugan visiting the same barber these days. Gallen is 1 game away from being the losingest loser to ever lose.

When I was an apprentice, my boss used to say to me that my facial hair was a reflection of the pussy I had......

Go the badge, it's a literal forest down there [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You will never look at Kasey the same way now, youse will be all looking for spider webs

I bet Bennett is really enjoying having an actual decent hooker right now

Buderus and Anasta, what a shit commentary combo. Buderus is so fucking irritating.

I'd forgotten how much I dislike League commentary tbh. Vossy goes alright, but the sideline leaves a lot to be desired

Say what you want about Junior junior pearce ...he is a gun player at nrl level... Just came up against the best spine in history at origin level and never recovered

Yeah, I gotta admit, I really enjoy watching him play at NRL level. I was saying last year about how good it would be to have him here.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.