Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I take back all my Kevin criticism.
Mr Walters, you have been outstanding.

Best performance in fucking years. Genuine 80 minute masterclass.

Outstanding defence, brilliant attack, just all round class.

I really can't wait for what they come up with as far as excuses go. "Manly were off their game" "Turbo was off his game"....keep fucking going. We BEAT each of these teams you *****...soundly. No matter what fucking narrative you fucknuts want to push.

From the bottom of my heart, thank YOU South Sydney for not having the foresight to sign Adam for the two years he was chasing.

Discuss.
I honestly wonder if this was another Bennett troll job even though it benefited us. Reynolds has lauded the fact Bennett had nothing but nice things to say about us. It would be so Bennett like to have done it on purpose just for a laugh.

Season 9 Premiere GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Tremendous display. Arey just dominated the game. As much as i'm enjoying this footy, and its been exceptional, i fear what would happen if we lose him. I knew he was good, but i didnt think he was this good and had as much to his game as he has.

I take back all my Kevin criticism.
Mr Walters, you have been outstanding.

Best performance in fucking years. Genuine 80 minute masterclass.

Outstanding defence, brilliant attack, just all round class.
I think he’s found his mojo as a coach. Some of the plays and freedom the players suddenly have to play football seems to have Kevvie all over it. Reminds me of when he was attack coach for our origin golden side.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.