Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Byron bay isn’t really known for its intelligent habitants, especially in the surfing community. go easy lads

He’s a pest and a bit of angry bloke on the field, but I also get the sense he’s a super-positive person. He loves playing first grade and hasn’t taken it for granted. He also seemingly doesn’t lose hope if things arent

In the past we’ve had head-droppers and blame-shifters. Now you have guys like Tyson who’ll be there saying ‘come on boys we can do this’ - I imagine it’ll be doing wonders especially for the young kids that have really only played in ‘19-21.

Combined with the winners we’ve brought in and it’s showing the team is believing in themselves and each other

I really like him
But his aggression and being a pest is generally pretty controlled, and he targets it to try and put certain players off their game. He tried to niggle DCE at one stage in a tackle but DCE just laughed at him and then gamble started laughing realising that his niggle wasn't working.

After finding out DCE wouldnt bite he moved on to a couple of their forwards.

Hey guys I’m new in here so go easy 😝.

Just wanted to be real with last night.
Renolds played good as usal but he needs to stop kicking to the short side every single time. I feel like we played a better game, but refs did give it to us I feel:
We can’t just get complacence with 2 weeks of decent play. We are still week in the middle and now teams are clueing onto renolds predicable boot.
I’m not a fan of DCE at all but he played better than anyone on the pitch.
Not trying to start aguments but we NEED TO STAY focused.
DCE doesn't have tattoos mate you've mistaken him for the wrong number 7

It’s quite hostile in here.
there isn’t a need to be prejudice from where I live or stereo type me.
I am a good bloke who happens to live in Byron.
I also should be allowed to say what I fear is weak in our team without being discriminated againsed.
As soon as I say anything criticism, everyone gets on my back.
Not the best feeling when it’s from people who support my own side.
Maybe I rubbed up the wrong way so sorry if so.
I’ll just go back to reading and won’t say anything if even the mods feel like bullying me.

Yeah even if you're somehow legit, if you can't be happy about(considering the past few seasons) :

38-0
19 points conceded in 3 games
4 wins on the trot
Adam Reynolds
The timely maturation of our young forwards

Then maybe you should post elsewhere.

Ina
Yeah even if you're somehow legit, if you can't be happy about(considering the past few seasons) :

38-0
19 points conceded in 3 games
4 wins on the trot
Adam Reynolds
The timely maturation of our young forwards

Then maybe you should post elsewhere.
I am happy I just think we shouldn’t get too ahead of ourselfs.
teams are clueing in on renolds kicking to short side mostly every time. Not hard to mix it up a little bit.
We are best have been in years, 100%

But his aggression and being a pest is generally pretty controlled, and he targets it to try and put certain players off their game. He tried to niggle DCE at one stage in a tackle but DCE just laughed at him and then gamble started laughing realising that his niggle wasn't working.

After finding out DCE wouldnt bite he moved on to a couple of their forwards.

Oh yeah I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I love what he brings in that regard, just saying that there’s another side I’ve noticed outside the niggle that I think is having a good effect on the team

Ina

teams are clueing in on renolds kicking to short side mostly every time. Not hard to mix it up a little bit.
Get ahead of ourselves? Mate we've been shithouse for years. No one is saying we're definitely going to be there in October (apart from @Santa ) but it's nice to talk about how we might possibly make finals.

Also us fans don't determine the game plan so if teams clue in on Reynolds, that's upto him and kev to work out an alternative.

If you are legit - welcome.

Ina

We scored 3 tries from Reynolds kicks last night, they didn't do a good job cluing in on Reynolds' kicking.

We scored 3 tries from Reynolds kicks last night, they didn't do a good job cluing in on Reynolds' kicking.
Granted, but Manly are not the best team by a long stretch.

It’s good to be happy with we’re we are at but heads back to the game and focus on weak points is all that I’m saying.

I’f we can’t be real in here than god help us.
We need to support one and other and not be name calling and throwing out prejiduce remarks.
I should be able to call how I see. If you don’t like, let’s discuss as adults, and not geo-profile me for where I live.

Disgusting and shameful.

View attachment 18322

Had a similar thought as it happened actually, but the ref was watching the line, had a fair view of the onside line and must have deemed that he sufficiently made the line (I don't think he quite did) and allowed the play to go on. Second to that, the bunker also had a following opportunity to review the try, but I'm not sure on their ability to rule on this kind of onside...surely it must be possible. However, then we might be posed with the question of whether it would be entertaining in this instance to call a play back so far after such an exciting event. Who knows? He got pretty close to onside...
Bunker cant rule on those kind of offside calls

I don’t care to troll dude.

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

Granted, but Manly are not the best team by a long stretch.

It’s good to be happy with we’re we are at but heads back to the game and focus on weak points is all that I’m saying.

I’f we can’t be real in here than god help us.
We need to support one and other and not be name calling and throwing out prejiduce remarks.
I should be able to call how I see. If you don’t like, let’s discuss as adults, and not geo-profile me for where I live.

Disgusting and shameful.

As a friendly suggestion, if you are legit, don’t come out swinging with controversial views and then cry about it when rightly called out. Playing the victim after throwing out antagonistic ideas is not a way to win over the long term, highly respected ‘disgusting and shameful’ posters.

If you are legit, you’ll fit in well onto this wonderful community. If you are not, you will be called out.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen this year, but I have to say it: Nothing on this Earth would make me happier than seeing Kevin Walters become a club legend as both premiership player and coach. Footy gods willing it would be a feel good story for such a good bloke.

And to cap it off by presenting the Clive Churchill medal to his son Billy to rival the Cleary’s

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.