Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well we did beat them twice last year, and he beat them with souffs this year as well. So probably better somehow yes. But I wasn’t really going to say anything about either Bennett or seibold, was just responding to old mates message about seibold doubters being silent.
[automerge]1558096829[/automerge]

I’ll tell you what, I was listening on triple m and both him and dobbo were saying we got carried in the first half.
[automerge]1558096949[/automerge]

You seen him play, awesome.

I don’t know the answer to the exact rotation, I just know he’s too good to sit on the bench for 62 minutes.
So the answer is we play 14 players on the field? ... Deadset have a listen yourself...

Full credit to you @broncsgoat, your stubborn pig headedness is so strong it's almost impressive.

Hey, I originally posted it was good to get a win. I just threw out the line about Fifita for a joke but the bait got smashed. I haven’t said anything on the topic for a while.
[automerge]1558097149[/automerge]
So the answer is we play 14 players on the field? ... Deadset have a listen yourself...
What?

Last edited:
He played well but he also knew he only had to for 18 minutes.

That might be true. But that has nothing to do with the fact he was smashed by Mitchell (who has been man handling the NRL this season), stood in the tackle and just brushed him like he wasn’t there and went for a 20m line break. The blokes a freak

Can’t wait to see what Tallis slams the Broncos about this week on Triple M. Going to be a stretch for him this week but he no doubt will find something.

It be all about how the Roosters were tired or some bullshit.

Well we did beat them twice last year, and he beat them with souffs this year as well. So probably better somehow yes. But I wasn’t really going to say anything about either Bennett or seibold, was just responding to old mates message about seibold doubters being silent.
[automerge]1558096829[/automerge]

I’ll tell you what, I was listening on triple m and both him and dobbo were saying we got carried in the first half.
[automerge]1558096949[/automerge]

You seen him play, awesome.

I don’t know the answer to the exact rotation, I just know he’s too good to sit on the bench for 62 minutes.

Are you seriously using the words of Tallis and fucking Dobbo as evidence for your argument? You've gone insane mate.

Can't wait to watch the replay, I was out, saw the score when I got back home just before. Looked at the stats, **** Haas is just a machine!

So what was with that scrum penalty? I already called game until that happened. Surely seibold wouldn’t be happy with that ill discipline
Actually I think it was just one of those things that happens after that 65 minute mark. Refs seem to look for those for a team behind (I hate it but we get them too).
I actually thought we got the rub of the green with the refs early on tonight. There were a few 50/50 decisions that went our way early on. At the end they were going the other way but we were good enough to defend them.

Thats the first game this year where we have looked to offload a lot. TPJ was great at that tonight and it really allowed us to get on the front foot and roll over the advantage line.

Id like to see a similar game plan next week against the warriors. We need to move them around. RTS is a freak so stopping him will also be key

Are you seriously using the words of Tallis and fucking Dobbo as evidence for your argument? You've gone insane mate.

No I’m not. I was just saying what they said in response to someone talking about Tallis.

To think that we could have easily put another 10 on them tonight is a big thing.

Where the team is now, considering age and experience, this match just gave them a big boost of learning. The roosters played well tonight, both teams were pushing hard and we just won the grind.

I can see Jimmy in the team with his attitude change, but i cannot see Macca back.

Last edited:
Now if any forward hit a half back like the way JWH hit Isaako (twice) there would be hell to pay. Ch 9's (uncle Nick's rent boys) say zilch.

Edit: Quoted Deleted Post

Wasn’t really trolling. But sure.

I’ll just revert back to my self imposed seibold chat ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

It be all about how the Roosters were tired or some bullshit.

Towards the end the Fox commentators were going on about how they only had a 5-day turnaround compared to our 7, on top of which they had a "tougher" game last week than us. Then when they were interviewing Radley post-match the first up question was about the shorter turnaround. Hey how about we belted them!

Playing a utility with a tight defence definitely gave us more impotus in attack, when we have more than 50% possession.
We still made plenty of errors and were clunky in attack at times, but showed heart (particularly our front rowers) with strong hit ups and good defence.
As much as he was maligned with the ball in hand, Shibasaki was very good against one of best attacking players in the game.
The difference in my opinion was Haas. He is a once in a generation player, and if he keeps his head and knuckles down will probably end up a future immortal. It's a long road to sow but he has that ability and will only get better.
What worries me at times, is the lack of cohesion in attack. We are still very stop-start at times with forwards taking hit ups from a standing starts, and our attack in the opponents 20 disjointed, relying on individual ability. Hopefully they are working hard, and it clicks.
The errors and clunk are to be extpected when we have a 7 on his 3rd game a 9 on his 2nd game and our bench 9 on his first. All these guys have done a great job picking up the game plan and just going for it. You could also point out Shibba on his 2nd game and Haas on his 5th.

We have a lot of improvement in us. Unlikely to go all the way but watch out 2020-2021.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.