Round 10 Discussion

No one can complain about the Milford field goal now

All good. We are playing the Tigers next week. Plenty of points to be had.

Ps Roosters getting two tries from drops from Ferguson. Sutton is a shit video ref.

No advantage....are you fucking kidding? 10 yards and a pass and that's not advantage?

Fucking bullshit video ref.

NRL needs to have a huge fucking look at some of shit. Have some serious doubts about the integrity of some of these blokes.

All good. We are playing the Tigers next week. Plenty of points to be had.

Ps Roosters getting two tries from drops from Ferguson. Sutton is a shit video ref.

No advantage....are you fucking kidding? 10 yards and a pass and that's not advantage?
That was a classic.

Love em, That's why I support the Broncos.

Yep, Knights, Eels, Bears, Crushers...........................................
..............................................................................................

Broncos

*Oops, I forgot the Knights (since 2005*wink*).

Yep, Knights, Eels, Bears, Crushers...........................................
..............................................................................................

Broncos
Don't forget Gold Coast Seagulls

I have a feeling we could turn each other yellow at the bar..
I hope you have learnt to not diss the Knights in front of me:biggrin::lostit::dealwithit:
Also on another note, Had to laugh looking through the emojii's. The codenames/shortcut thingos are hilarious

I hope you have learnt to not diss the Knights in front of me:biggrin::lostit::dealwithit:
Also on another note, Had to laugh looking through the emojii's. The codenames/shortcut thingos are hilarious

Knights = :canttalkdead:Wood.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • simplythebest
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brotherdu
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Fatboy
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.