Round 10 Discussion

How good was that try from Asi?

I know he was born in NZ.. anyone know if he may be eligible for QLD in the future? @Big Pete @1910

The worst team in the comp for giving away 6 agains (Penrith) magically never gave away a single one tonight. No sin bin for the professional foul, no forward passes. They just could do no wrong in the ref's eyes tonight. If I am Green I'd be blowing up deluxe at the presser this was so lopsided it was embarrassing.

How good was that try from Asi?

I know he was born in NZ.. anyone know if he may be eligible for QLD in the future? @Big Pete @1910

Yep, played for the Blackhawks and Payne loves him- he predicted he'd play NRL this year. He scored a great try on debut late last year against the Coast jumping for the ball- good hands and scored again round one this year against Jets- good footwork.

He's a bit of a sleeper, was at BGS and Norths- played in the MM final two years ago with Paix and Bullemor against Tesi and Fifita but no love down here so went to Townsillve and played Colts for Blackhawks then made his debut last year and impressed in those games to make Emerging 20's.

Last edited:
I think Mcguires performance in a losing side today was as good a performance from a forward as i have seen this year.

Last edited:
I think Mcguires performance in a losing side today was as good a performance from a forward as i have seen this year.

He's been close to their best forward all season. As crazy as that is to say with Taumalolo there. He's been seriously unreal every week.

Panthers and Eels.

It's amazing what happens when a coach is given a chance to assemble a squad that best suits their coaching style.

So panthers are the second youngest team in the comp, what’s our next excuse?

Panthers and Eels.

It's amazing what happens when a coach is given a chance to assemble a squad that best suits their coaching style.

Fitness.

I don't think I can emphasise that word enough. The 3 fittest teams in the comp this year are the Roosters, Panthers & Eels. They play the full 80 essentially every week, never stop trying, never run out of gas. Each individual fighting for their position in the side with young guns on the extended bench and development squad looking to crack first grade. That's all you need to have a successful club. Fitness and depth.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • simplythebest
  • RodF
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ezpz
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
... and 40 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.