Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

that step stutter from roberts was insane

Mate your the number one ticket holder in the delusional brigade.

You are comical. At least you give me some entertainment. I dont think you even read posts properly. You make shit up in your head.

Wow this is like when we get knocked in September. Everyone turning on each other lol.

I’m pretty fed up with these positional changes in the middle of the game. How is a team supposed to defend or attack if they don’t know what position they’re playing and don’t get time to build combos. This is a bottom rung team we are playing. Time to accept we are a bottom 8 team this year so it doesn’t stay so frustrating to watch.

All this crap should have been worked out at pre season. Yeah players were injured etc but you'd think grandmaster coach would have had a plan drawn up at least. He has no idea... bird will be playing wing next week

Wow this is like when we get knocked in September. Everyone turning on each other lol.

Some people cant handle we dont have an almost all rep lineup anymore. We have become a bit entitled and i dont think we like it!

This game was over the moment Taupau started laughing in the half time change rooms

Over the 8 previous rounds he has been one of our best players, maybe tonight he has been terrible but everyone has an off night.

Our players take turns and cost us the game. Glenn has been good...but he's a space filler. And he is legitimately dumb.

Is Bird close to playing in Queensland Cup - or the fact that that would be a loss of face for Wayne will save him?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.