PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I've unfortunately got a bad feeling about this one. Heart says we're playing well at home and are building confidence so we should roll them if we control Turbo. Head agrees. But my guts are churning and I'm getting cold sweats with images of Turbo carving up our very susceptible edges...I dearly hope my guts are wrong.

We are trialling a small updates / cross forum chat with Silvertails.net tonight guys. Link is in the main navigation at the top of the site. If people like the idea, we will look at building it into the live scores more.

I've unfortunately got a bad feeling about this one. Heart says we're playing well at home and are building confidence so we should roll them if we control Turbo. Head agrees. But my guts are churning and I'm getting cold sweats with images of Turbo carving up our very susceptible edges...I dearly hope my guts are wrong.
Yep, me too. I couldn't resist the odds but somehow we'll get screwed again. Probably be some 10 mins in the bin bullshit for TPJ looking at an area above the shoulder. Not touching, just looking with intent.

We are trialling a small updates / cross forum chat with Silvertails.net tonight guys. Link is in the main navigation at the top of the site. If people like the idea, we will look at building it into the live scores more.
I won’t be using it tonight but it’s a great idea.

Can we just do it with the Kennel during dogs games instead??

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • porouian
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.