PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It’ll be interesting to see who Kevvie goes with to replace Carrigan. I guess we would all mostly assume it’s Asiata but I wonder if we might see Piakura or Robati instead.
If it’s not Asiata he may as well leave

I give up. I just cannot find the positives. Hopefully my inner optimist surfaces but I am doubtful. Tonight really hurt. I was so pissed that Milford couldn't be bothered and I just hope KW sees what I do and finally says 'you're done'...for the rest of the year. Even when Milford tried it wasn't all that spectacular and I think Crofty could have done every bit as well in attack and way better in defence.
At this point I'd take Asiata at 6. Milford once again when a games is in the balance goes missing. Lazy ****.

I wonder if Karmichael Hunt on the bench for Turpin would've injected something we'd have wanted last night?

It’ll be interesting to see who Kevvie goes with to replace Carrigan. I guess we would all mostly assume it’s Asiata but I wonder if we might see Piakura or Robati instead.
Whoever gets to be 18 each week is next in line it seems. I think that's how KW keeps guys reminded he has them in his thoughts and that they're close.

Well its a Suncorp game, so you would expect us to play well (we have been competitive in all our home games so far). Just HIA turbo and we will be fine (maybe even DCE).

We seem to be on the backfoot in the last 10 for every game, so as long as we are 2 tires ahead by then we should be good.

Broncos 42, Sea Eagles 4

I wouldn't be surprised to see Robati leapfrog Asiata to be honest, especially after re-signing. I know he was against a rubbish team yesterday as well but he looked really good.

Well its a Suncorp game, so you would expect us to play well (we have been competitive in all our home games so far). Just HIA turbo and we will be fine (maybe even DCE).

We seem to be on the backfoot in the last 10 for every game, so as long as we are 2 tires ahead by then we should be good.

Broncos 42, Sea Eagles 4
You want us on a motorcycle?

Saab on report for a crusher. I think it’s worth precisely one week…
Actually, it was pretty soft, like the “crusher” last night.

Asiata played last night at front row. Souths terrible again.
Crofty went okay but the Capybara's weren't much opposition. 17 giant rodents😂
Unlike Milford he still tackles above 90% and I'd like to see him work with Gamble. Milford offered absolutely nothing last night and poor defence on top. Cost us the game.

Anyone who thinks Tesi Niu should go to fullback and Isaako to the wing for Coates needs to watch Niu's game for the Magpies yesterday. Keep your eye on the number 1:

Albert Kelly, on the other hand. Could do worse than give him a trot at some point.

how did he play?

Just finished it, wasn't too bad. He made a lot of tackles and was good in defence. The runs in the first half when Souths were going well were good, not much in the second half but he lasted 60 minutes.

If we don't find a way to shut Tom T down, we're in for a world of hurt. I am very concerned all the hard work we've done to improve our defence will fall apart after what we saw last night.

Crofty went okay but the Capybara's weren't much opposition. 17 giant rodents😂
Unlike Milford he still tackles above 90% and I'd like to see him work with Gamble. Milford offered absolutely nothing last night and poor defence on top. Cost us the game.

I thought Croft was terrible, didn't take the line on, didn't do much at all. Kicked goals, and scored a try. Didn't do anything for anyone else.

I can feel a good old Manly at Suncorp carve up coming. They are nothing without Turbo

Active Now

• Astro
  • GCBRONCO
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • davidp
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.