PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Tough loss tonight. You could tell confidence was up from last week, and a win here would’ve really prepared us to show up against the shaky Sea Eagles. Could’ve really been a bit of a corner turned.

Now I’m not so sure. I guess we can hope a a slight hammy tweak that results in Trbo missing 1 game just as a precaution.

We can't even win after a really solid 75 minutes of footy against a trash tier Cows. Any hope of a turned corner just went flying out the window. If we don't sign Reynolds we may as well get used to being bottom dwellers.

1. Herby
2. Coates
3. Isaako
4. Arthars
5. Oates
6. Milford
7. Gamble
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. TPJ
13. Asiata

14. Levi
15. Bullemor
16. Kennedy
17. Flegler

Kevvie needs to use the interchanges way better. Bring Levi on at the 30-35min mark, give Turps a rest until about the 50min mark. So far he has used Levi for 40mins or 2mins, he is only going to be effective in a short burst, otherwise he is useless.

Isucko and Herb or Arthars can switch. I'm just sick of the absolute liability that he is.

Least Asiata is back. Mind you, should've played tonight given it was the Cows

I don’t care who plays 6, as long as it’s not Milford.

The bloke is an absolute fucking passenger, contributes literally nothing that any other part-time, park football playing five-eighth couldn’t.

I give up. I just cannot find the positives. Hopefully my inner optimist surfaces but I am doubtful. Tonight really hurt. I was so pissed that Milford couldn't be bothered and I just hope KW sees what I do and finally says 'you're done'...for the rest of the year. Even when Milford tried it wasn't all that spectacular and I think Crofty could have done every bit as well in attack and way better in defence.

Ramadan will be over and Haas will have spent 3 days eating Eid dishes to his hearts content, so expect a fully fueled and firing machine.

We win this one i reckon.
Sick TPJ onto Turbo all game and the rest will work itself out.

Ramadan will be over and Haas will have spent 3 days eating Eid dishes to his hearts content, so expect a fully fueled and firing machine.

We win this one i reckon.
Sick TPJ onto Turbo all game and the rest will work itself out.
Manly are diabolical. We simply HAVE to win this one.

Thought last nights game was the most competitive away from Suncorp in about 2 years if memory serves...

There are no quick fixes, besides which seems every team loses at least 1 player to injury each round...Manly have yet to play....

If you look at our pipeline behind Milf, Turps, Gamble and Isaako......youll see we let most of it leave..right or wrong...this is our spine for 2021. There is no plan B here....we have to make as much of this work....

If errors cost us then its in our hands to remove said errors.....this then leads to winning football. We can do it, and im confident we can do it at home, its just away form thats the issue, and last night "might" have been a step in the right direction...lets see

Proud of the effort, not so much the execution, but the arrows beginning to point up. I can finally strat to see what Kev wants to do with this roster...

It’ll be interesting to see who Kevvie goes with to replace Carrigan. I guess we would all mostly assume it’s Asiata but I wonder if we might see Piakura or Robati instead.

1. Herby
2. Coates
3. Isaako
4. Arthars
5. Oates
6. Milford
7. Gamble
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. TPJ
13. Asiata

14. Levi
15. Bullemor
16. Kennedy
17. Flegler

Kevvie needs to use the interchanges way better. Bring Levi on at the 30-35min mark, give Turps a rest until about the 50min mark. So far he has used Levi for 40mins or 2mins, he is only going to be effective in a short burst, otherwise he is useless.

Isucko and Herb or Arthars can switch. I'm just sick of the absolute liability that he is.
Just so you know, saying Isucko isn’t clever or funny.

It is clever to be fair but it isn’t funny. But hey didn’t you originate Pies?
I was involved in the conversation that spawned it but somebody else created it.

it is both clever and funny tho

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.