Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Well that's your problem, I look how we are playing and look at who we are playing and even being conservative see Newcastle being denied human rights.

It was a joke.

jack nicholson smile GIF

Way more confident about beating Newcastle than I was about us beating Manly

Newcastle looked bad last night

I’m less confident for this game but more confident than I was any time in the last three years against anyone not named the Bulldogs. This is where we see if this team really has learned to be ruthless.

If we play as we have since the Dogs second half, this could be 50+ but I’ll settle for any win.

Knights due to get a few players back from injury, also TMM is injured?

Knights due to get a few players back from injury, also TMM is injured?
Walters post-game interview mentioned TMM had a hip flexor issue but he should be right for next week

Provided we can field the same squad we should flog these clowns.

If we want to be serious top 8, and date I say it too 4 contenders this is a must win game and a game we must win by a big margin. This team, under Kevvie has shown the ability to get up for the big games, but also be quite pathetic against opposition we should beat.

If we want to be serious top 8, and date I say it too 4 contenders this is a must win game and a game we must win by a big margin. This team, under Kevvie has shown the ability to get up for the big games, but also be quite pathetic against opposition we should beat.

I don't care if we win by 1.

We've been really good for 4 weeks in a row, I didn't give us much of a chance against a resurging Cronulla team and then away against Souths without 2 key forwards, even last night against Manly they have plenty of potency in their backline but couldn't even get a point.

I don't think we're anywhere near top 4, not until we can take down one of those sides in the running for top 4 will I think we're at that level. However if we can put away teams like Souths, Manly, Newcastle (hopefully), we'll be in a good position to get in the 8 at the end of the season.

Look at who's in 4th

There's another 12 teams to play this weekend yet mate.

We will most likely drop in and out of the top 4 if we continue our run but we need to beat one of them to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.