Round 11 - Bulldogs vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the game. Thanks for nothing tonight hodgo

I hate those stupid stripping penalties when it's just so obvious there is no ball security at all. It's a blight on the game. Pritchard just let go.

They fucking monstered us.

How was that a try FMD this is a joke

That call sums the reffing performance up.

Just didn't go our way.

But they're not the reason why we lost.

How many teams have we played into form this year?!

Ennis, good player piece of shit human

We should try that get into a fight decoy more often.

Lol if we make the 8 on F/A we have 6 points we don't deserve

So you liked him?

absolutely ... there were times when I felt like cutting off his right boot when he'd thump those chip kicks into the fifth row of the stands, but he gave us good energy and thrust out of dummy half ... and his attitude, love hardcore competitors like him ...

absolutely ... there were times when I felt like cutting off his right boot when he'd thump those chip kicks into the fifth row of the stands, but he gave us good energy and thrust out of dummy half ... and his attitude, love hardcore competitors like him ...

IMO there is a line between 'hardcore competitor' and 'whinging fucking little girls that are an embarassment to their club'. For mine he long jumped over that line nearly every game, but meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • bb_gun
  • KnToad
  • Broncosgirl
  • RodF
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.