[Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Feel like it's a shock there's actually a game tonight... hope the boys are switched on.

Only thing that would make it worse is if the ref sits in the titans back pocket... has happened the last 2-3 weeks in a row so I'm expecting it, but hopefully we get a chance to actually play and we can hold onto the ball.

Complete above 80% and get an even share of possession, we should be a good chance.

Feel like it's a shock there's actually a game tonight... hope the boys are switched on.

Only thing that would make it worse is if the ref sits in the titans back pocket... has happened the last 2-3 weeks in a row so I'm expecting, but hopefully we get a chance to actually play and we can hold onto the ball.

Complete above 80% and get an even share of possession, we should be a good chance.
Hopefully the boys are focused up and as you say if we complete well and get a decent share of possession we should be able to handle the tits

Hopefully the boys are focused up and as you say if we complete well and get a decent share of possession we should be able to handle the tits
Nothing quite like handling some tits 👍👍👍

Hopefully our own players smash Haas.

We will win this easily, but even if Payne Haas comes up with the greatest game ever seen from a Bronco, rather pettily, he wont get any praise from me for it. I'll change my tune if he ever grovels for forgiveness and tells the world what an idiot he has been for going about his business the way he has.

First game for a while where I'm totally calm.

If we win we win easy if we lose it's that bastard Haas' fault.

First game for a while where I'm totally calm.

If we win we win easy if we lose it's that bastard Haas' fault.
Should be an easy presser for kevvie too. If we win, awesome but if we lose kevvie can just blame it on Haas.

Anyone at the ground ? If so, have they done the player intros on the big screen yet and if so, what was the response for Haas ?

Active Now

• Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.