Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I might have misheard cause I had the volume low (well after midnight over here by the time they came on) but I thought I heard him say he wasn't sure if it was going 10 anyway, hence the hesitation? I feel bad for him, I know he said it was his call to go short but I got the impression maybe he was just owning that on behalf of the real culprit
he wasnt sure of the rule he thought it had to bounce over the 10

The sin bin? I got confused because some posters were making it seem like it was dumber than the Isaako/Tino short kick off debacle

On levels of dumbness it was probably close to even.

Titans just had a sin bin for a professional foul, Marsters then gives away a 6 again for holding down on his line and after the ref awards the 6 again he then pushes Capewell down in front of the ref and then looks at him sheepishly as if he was daring him to bin another player it was that blatant.

That’s a 9/10 on the dumbness scale for mine. Short kick off when 14 in front is probably a 9.5/10

Just quietly, we are also 3/3 without Reyno which speaks volumes of the growth of the team.

I’ve forgotten what losing feels like and I don’t want to remember how it feels anytime soon either.

It was only a mere 24 months ago most of us would have given our left kidney just to see us score 30 points in a game. Now we can’t stop scoring or winning.

Long may it continue… Storm and Cowboys away from home back to back after the Raiders game to see where we are really at.

ok, so to stay top 4 at the end of the round we need

The Eels to lose to the Raiders and Sharks to lose to the Roosters

if they win, then the Eels can't win by more than 14; and the Sharks can't win by more than 4

Well, what a game.

The emotions and anger at halftime, to the absolute highs as we started ripping them apart in the 2nd half.

Watched the replay when I got home as usual, and we were LOUD. Definitely the most vocal a home crowd has been in a long while. Was great. I feel like shit, have a sore throat and can't talk, but it was great.

Enjoy the weekend #bronxnation !

I feel for Holbrook and Tino. Those guys are trying so hard and doing nothing wrong ( apart from that short kick off idea from Tino ) and the other players are letting them down. Tino looks broken, he's not ready to be a captain either, but they have no one else. Poor Tino has signed a long contract to just recently so seeing this happen over and over again must really be making him wonder what the **** he was thinking.

I feel for Holbrook and Tino. Those guys are trying so hard and doing nothing wrong ( apart from that short kick off idea from Tino ) and the other players are letting them down. Tino looks broken, he's not ready to be a captain either, but they have no one else. Poor Tino has signed a long contract to just recently so seeing this happen over and over again must really be making him wonder what the **** he was thinking.
Swap Tino for Hass?

Here's a super random tidbit, not sure if anyone else is into Scorigami which is a popular thing in the NFL - basically it's a way of tracking unique scores, and when a game ends with a score that has never happened before it's known as Scorigami. It's just a fun silly thing. Anyway, winning 35-24 last night wasn't Scorigami for us but it is only the 2nd time that scoreline has ever been achieved - first and only previous time was 7 May 1960 when Wests beat Norths 35-24.

not to mention that in the last 2 weeks (admittedly against weaker teams) we still scored 36 and 35 points respectively without Reyno.

Best part is we can’t be labelled as a one man team now either. We’ve won multiple games with big names missing. Whereas Melbourne lose Hughes and Papenhuyzen and they completely fell apart.

I think our squad depth, fitness and versatility is a huge strength this year. We are probably not as far off as competing for the comp as many people think especially if we keep trending on our current trajectory.

Still feel we may be one experienced or high tier spine player away from that next level though. We definitely have the forward pack and outside backs to win it all. Would love to have that Panthers game back with our current squad.

Swap Tino for Hass?
Narh.. if we keep Haas so be it, but I would much rather see us target a 9 if we lose Haas. I think we have our fullback and long term 6 already in the side. I'm happy to see Herbie in the 1 and TMM in the 6 next year and as the long term solution.

But hey if we didn't bring anyone new in and just lost Haas I do think we have the side to win the comp next year. Hell maybe even this year.

Best part is we can’t be labelled as a one man team now either. We’ve won multiple games with big names missing. Whereas Melbourne lose Hughes and Papenhuyzen and they completely fell apart.

I think our squad depth, fitness and versatility is a huge strength this year. We are probably not as far off as competing for the comp as many people think especially if we keep trending on our current trajectory.

Still feel we may be one experienced or high tier spine player away from that next level though. We definitely have the forward pack and outside backs to win it all. Would love to have that Panthers game back with our current squad.
I noticed our fitness last night, in the past few years we would have fallen off, but it really has improved.

I think this goes hand in hand with the resilience and attitude the team has built.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.