Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

How the **** was there any momentum there Hadley you fuckwit

Wow. Lucky.

Mind you, they didn't deserve it after that pathetic dive.

Milford has tried his best to lose tonight, fortunately for us Norman the cat has tried harder.

Have to score again as we need to boost our point differential and also to win the game

well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.

well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.

Completely agree. I’d call them hollow wins. Not much out of that game gives me joy.

well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in now. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.

We're missing what, 5 first team regulars. I'll take it.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.