Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
NYC has started but not well for the Broncos, 16-0 Warriors in the early stages of the match.

Was considering taking advantage of that 'Show Your Colours' promotion just so I could see this game.

Glad I didn't, 22-0!

So is anyone going to the game tonight? I am and have some member function at the ale house first. Free beer y'all!!!

b4l could you be awesome and find out who wins the on-field MotM for the Broncos?

22-4 Warriors, 17 year old Elijah Alick scores in the corner. Kick is no good.

Dying to see how the new positions pan out

28-4 Warriors Half-Time

For those at the game - Oates is #22 and Ofahengaue is 21. Garcia and Greinke were the players who dropped off.

Hopefully we'll see big performances from Glenn and McGuire. 130m+ from each. This could be a good opportunity for McGuire to show us that 2011 wasn't a fluke.

Time for all the younger blokes to step up like they did through Origin last year. Might just run into some form too if we're lucky...

I wasn't feeling too optimistic about tonight's match earlier in the week, but now that kick-off is just over an hour away, I reckon we might pile on some points.

No idea why, just a gut feeling.

Really interested to see how Hunt goes alongside Prince, Wallace at hooker and Whitchurch on the wing.

14-46 in the NYC. Nikumora (totally not spelling that right) the latest try scorer.

Jake Granville not on the bench.
BRONCOS TEAM
1 Corey Norman
19 Aaron Whitchurch
20 Jack Reed
3 Josh Hoffman
4 Jordan Kahu
6 Scott Prince
14 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
7 Peter Wallace
10 Scott Anderson
11 Alex Glenn (c)
9 Andrew McCullough
15 Mitchell Dodds
Interchange
12 Nick Slyney
13 Dunamis Lui
16 David Hala
17 Jarrod Wallace

EDIT:

I'm fine with that, size is going to be a problem and having a four forward rotation may compensate for it.

No Granville? I am disappoint.

NYC boys just butchered a certain try.

Going to record this game, prefer to see Denan Kemp's comeback on a lovely big plasma instead of a small computer screen.

Is this Kemp's invisible comeback game?

b4l could you be awesome and find out who wins the on-field MotM for the Broncos?

22-4 Warriors, 17 year old Elijah Alick scores in the corner. Kick is no good.

I am awesome and I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manlyman
  • Big Del
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • azza.79
  • Footy Fanatic
  • maddo
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.