Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffman and Reed both looked good tonight, and I'm still impressed with Kahu as well.

That's about it though. Defence is absolutely the worst I've ever seen it. No contest.

Burg iwas referring to the nuffies not the Big 3

Oh well, go the maroons

no you're right, do nothing, say the effort was there and move on to next week ....
Doing something for the sake of being seen to do something hardly makes it the correct decision.

If QLD lose on Wed I will lose my shit.

Doing something for the sake of being seen to do something hardly makes it the correct decision.

It's abundantly clear Griffin does not have it. What do we achieve by persisting with him?

Yeah because doing nothing at all is really working out for us.

Could we have been worse tonight? Can you not think of ONE thing to change? If nothing changes then (self-edited).

While you are correct, but those 3 players in ANY side instantly makes them a Top 4 side, plain and simple.

Could we have been worse tonight? Can you not think of ONE thing to change? If nothing changes then (self-edited).

Yep, change the playing roster, but you know, starting to get the feeling that nobody wants to play for us.

Yep, change the playing roster, but you know, starting to get the feeling that nobody wants to play for us.

Correction: Nobody wants to play for the coach. He's the one who prepares the players, physically and mentally. If they don't want to be there, you get what we got tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.