Kyle Lovett
JJ Felise
Coach: Wayne BennettCoach: Jason Taylor
Referees: Matt Cecchin, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox Sports 1

Brisbane by 14. James Roberts hat trick.

It's felt like forever since I've been to a game.

James Roberts to break the record for most tries scored in a game.

Seriously, the Tigers defence is just fucking awful. I can't see it being any better tonight.

Last edited:
heading out to the game for this one ...

With Oates not playing, I think they'll be looking to go right early. Maranta and Roberts should be well and truly in the points tonight.

Broncos by 16, Maranta FTS.

Expecting a big one from Milford and Hunt. Broncos should give them an ass kicking and bounce back from last week.

Good work for the NYC winning 38-12 against second place Tigers.

Confirmed starting side

[FONT=&amp]1. Jordan Kahu[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2. Greg Eden[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3. Jack Reed[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]4. James Roberts[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]5. Lachlan Maranta[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]6. Anthony Milford[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]7. Ben Hunt[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]8. Joe Ofahengaue[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]9. Andrew McCullough[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]10. Adam Blair ©[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]11. Alex Glenn[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]12. Jaydn Su’A[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]13. Jarrod Wallace[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Interchange: [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]14. Jai Arrow[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]15. Herman Ese’ese[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]16. Tevita Pangai Jnr[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]17. Kodi Nikorima

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Su’A will become the youngest run-on forward in the club’s history when he starts the match at just 18 years and 216 days against the Wests Tigers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He will claim the record of Andrew Gee, who was 18 and 330 days when he made his debut in the second row against Penrith at Lang Park on March 19, 1989.[/FONT]

Squeeee. Random trivia! More. More!

That's a dope stat.

A few more random stats

[FONT=&quot]Su’A will be the youngest forward on debut since tonight’s teammate Andrew McCullough, who was 18 years and 107 days old when he played from the interchange bench against Cronulla at Toyota Park May 17, 2008.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The youngest forward in the Broncos’ history is Dave Taylor, who was 17 years and 336 days old when he debuted from the interchange bench against the Rabbitohs at Telstra Stadium on June 6, 2006.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The youngest Bronco to start a match ever is fullback Karmichael Hunt, who debuted at 17 years and 118 days in round 1 of 2004.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Broncos will start the same 17 that coach Wayne Bennett named this week, with Adam Blair to become the 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] player to captain the club.[/FONT]

That's a dope stat.

Yeah especially for how long that record has been hold. Call me crazy but I got a good feeling about tonight.

Last edited:
Yeah especially for how long that record has been hold. Call me crazy but I got a good feeling about tonight.

Not crazy at all. I think it's a great opportunity for the young forwards who've been given a shot by Bennett, to really stand up and make their claim and prove to everyone that they belong in the NRL.

Additionally, players these days can play 3-4 good games and have their market value sky rocket, ala Moses/Brooks.

Huge incentive for them tonight.

Me too. I was wrong about our statement against the Cows (12+) last week [I blame injuries] but maybe I was just a week late... I feel a Hunt/Milford masterclass coming on...

Round 15, 2008.

Broncos went up against the Tigers with a depleted side. Tigers should have won and were well on top. But Broncos grinded out a hard fought win.

Never underestimate Bennett coached sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.