Warriors

Kickoff In:

McLean Park

Saturday
Afternoon
17:30

Broncos

Team Lists

Feels like forever ago we played in NZ. Another tough game.

I'm not gonna lie, origin affected team lists are Sprojy heaven.

1. Farnworth
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Taupau
16. Willison
17. Te Kura

That's what I'd go with given worst case scenario where all of Carrigan, Capewell, Cobbo, Walsh, Flegler and Haas are all out.

I'm not gonna lie, origin affected team lists are Sprojy heaven.

1. Farnworth
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Taupau
16. Willison
17. Te Kura

That's what I'd go with given worst case scenario where all of Carrigan, Capewell, Cobbo, Walsh, Flegler and Haas are all out.

Kev to name Herbie at 1 but make a last minute change just to keep that streak of denying him a chance going.

I know I'm the eternal optimist ... but we might get an impartial ref for once.

But only because the NRL will be confused about who to rape this match.

Although a competent ref is another story, since they don't exist within the NRL ranks ... maybe the NRL should scout the under 6 level of every other sport in the world, they could hardly do a worse job than this current crop.

While it sucks to get the Warriors off the bye, probably a good time to play them. They don't seem as good as they were at the start of the year.

Also have they even been that good? Close wins against a bunch of struggling teams...

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Riki
12. Piakura
13. Hetherington
14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Taupau
17. Willison

Nothing to really debate about I wouldn’t think. Can’t see Flegs or Walsh making origin and I don’t think Capes is far away from missing. Pereira on the wing for purely metres. Oates and him will be the 2 extra forwards. I think we can win it considering we will have the majority of our backs and spine there. Just need to make metres. Can’t be in a position where we aren’t making metres. Just need to get down their end of the field and create as many chances as possible. One thing is for sure if we put in the same effort in defence tonight we can come away with the W. Big game here to alleviate some pressure on the ladder.

True that @Santa. Sadly without our forwards it’s not an automatic win for us.
Full strength team? I think we pump them.

We need to go to NZ and put a score on. I'm not sure it can be done, but we need it nonetheless.

Can’t see Flegs or Walsh making origin

With Papalii retiring from rep footy effective immediately and Ponga's concussion history, I don't see either of them being available.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.