PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I forsee a strong performance without it being a runaway scoreline.34-14 to the Broncos. While the Titans haven't been winning they have been competing and it will not be easy. I don't think complacency will be an issue.

If we defend like we did against the Roosters and the Warriors, we will win comfortably.

Was it last year I recall reading the same sort of thing I'm reading here like we should win easy and comments like we should pile on 50 and such only for us to get our arses kicked.

I just want the two points. Once we string 8 or 9 in a row then I'll start calling for the big margins.

For teh time being I just want to win even if it's like the warrior's struggle game I don't care. I just want to see us move up the ladder board.

I just want the two points. Once we string 8 or 9 in a row then I'll start calling for the big margins.

For teh time being I just want to win even if it's like the warrior's struggle game I don't care. I just want to see us move up the ladder board.

Agree, but if they are ripe for the picking I want us to go for the throat.

I reckon we (us fans for sure and the playing group to some extent) always take the games against the sides that are not doing well lightly. In return, we get flogged. Every year we loose 2-3 games like these and will fall behind on the ladder come semi-finals.

This year, we had 2 such thus far against Draqueens & Tigers. Hope we won't have any such repetition for the rest of year. Don't take any game lightly and just turn up to every game like we did against the Syd Rotters and we will every damn game including the big one in October.

Last edited:

Yeah, just another 80 minute performance please.

Sometimes when we dominate teams early, we shut down and dont really compete at the end of the game and the opposition get consulation tries. Like the cowboys game this year. Our last 15 mins was actually pretty poor/lazy.

And you'll get the two points. This game doesn't make me nervous at all. The Tits will compete but it's the USA versus Lichtenstein!

Yeah, just another 80 minute performance please.

Sometimes when we dominate teams early, we shut down and dont really compete at the end of the game and the opposition get consulation tries. Like the cowboys game this year. Our last 15 mins was actually pretty poor/lazy.
Young teams are especially prone to clocking off when leading well. That's where Glenn, Milford,Oates and Boyd should be screaming at the troops. We need to profit when we can. Getting a reputation for being ruthless is a good goal.

I reckon we (us fans for sure and the playing group to some extent) always take the games against the sides that are not doing well lightly. In return, we get flogged. Every year we loose 2-3 games like these and will fall behind on the ladder come semi-finals.

This year, we had 2 such thus far against Draqueens & Tigers. Hope we won't have any such repetition for the rest of year. Don't take any game lightly and just turn up to every game like we did against the Syd Rotters and we will every damn game including the big one in October.
Won't happen. 13+ Broncos. That game in NZ will stand them in good stead. Fresh as a daisy and with a winning feeling.

And you'll get the two points. This game doesn't make me nervous at all. The Tits will compete but it's the USA versus Lichtenstein!
Both sides aren't much chop with neither lineup looking threatening. The Broncos might sneak it in but I won't be betting my beach side condo in Liechtenstein on it.

I wouldn't mind winning big or winning small. Winning small has it's advantages too, we can keep flying under the radar as we try to gradually improve.

I wouldn't mind winning big or winning small. Winning small has it's advantages too, we can keep flying under the radar as we try to gradually improve.

We're now ranked 5th favourite to win the premiership on Sportsbet. Tipped to leapfrog the Raiders and Knights.

If we dont win by 20+ I might resume my incessant seibs bashing....

not really, but I want blood tomorrow!

We're now ranked 5th favourite to win the premiership on Sportsbet. Tipped to leapfrog the Raiders and Knights.

Lol, well I guess we aren't going to be flying under the radar then. Broncos get so much exposure and FTA games that it's probably impossible to do anyway.

We should be 4th.

As long as we're healthy we can beat any teams brains in come finals time.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.