21. Nathan Peats
Coach: Anthony SeiboldCoach: Garth Brennan
Officials: Chris Sutton, Phil Henderson
Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, David Munro
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 2:00 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

Just threw a same game multi on everything titans. Hate hearing so much positivity about how we are going to smash them, needed to balance it out a bit

Just threw a same game multi on everything titans. Hate hearing so much positivity about how we are going to smash them, needed to balance it out a bit

We’re going to win by 50

We’re going to win by 50

Doubt it. Broncs have some big players out and a Titans side minus Taylor and Cartwright is far better than with. The Broncs better not be complacent like the Lions yesterday or this could get uly.

The titans are a fucking rabble, if we don’t run up a massive score I’ll be surprised

On the Broncos Instagram, there is a video of Glenn’s Mum presenting his jersey for today. Really nice moment.

Reactions: Dee
I'm backing Lodge to get MOTM, or at least be right up there. He'll be aiming for the NSW spot that opened up.

I'm backing Lodge to get MOTM, or at least be right up there. He'll be aiming for the NSW spot that opened up.

Milf will be motm,

I need him to go huge to win SuperCoach.

It will be nothing like that. On paper, these sides look somewhat even. Broncos by 2.

Definitely disagree that these sides look somewhat even, but I don't think it will be a big win.

Doubt it. Broncs have some big players out and a Titans side minus Taylor and Cartwright is far better than with. The Broncs better not be complacent like the Lions yesterday or this could get uly.

The lions were disgusting yesterday

Come on boys do it for Alex Glenn, he has been great this year for us and 250 games is quite and achievement.

I agree. He will be massive today.

I think today is the day the run of us scoring tries soon after Patty comes on comes to and end sadly.

Broncos by 34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.