Round 13 Discussion

Only to begin with. He knows full well he's timed his run poorly and instead of pulling out like he could, he decides to try and get away with running into Morgan. I've no doubt it's a very conscious decision on his part to try and take out or interfere with the player because he knows he's not catching it.

Not to mention Hayne attacks the head of Morgan.

Yet there are certain Broncos fans who are suggesting we use that exact same tactic against Hayne in Game 2.

I'm sure if Reynolds did it I'd be filthy TBH.

IMO it was just bad timing.

It's still illegal. I've been hearing people use the argument that there wasn't intent when high tackles happen or when Reynolds flipped Tate but having no intent doesn't mean it's legal.

It's still illegal. I've been hearing people use the argument that there wasn't intent when high tackles happen or when Reynolds flipped Tate but having no intent doesn't mean it's legal.

I'm not even claiming that it's legal. I just don't reckon it was as grubby as some people are suggesting. But I'm biased.

I'm not even claiming that it's legal. I just don't reckon it was as grubby as some people are suggesting. But I'm biased.

Surely the current "best player in the game" has better timing than that though? And for it to happen twice, the people claiming it's intentional definitely have a reason to believe so.

Surely the current "best player in the game" has better timing than that though? And for it to happen twice, the people claiming it's intentional definitely have a reason to believe so.

Probably. And if Hayne does it in Origin I'll be spitting chips. It just didn't look too bad at the time is all I'm saying.

Souffs attack is so predictable... just keep throwing the big forwards at the line.

Even though they will still have 3 of the 4 brothers, their game will suffer immensely without Sam Burgess next season.

Kim Jong playing in the 6 for Souths tonight ...

236712_5_.jpg

Souffs attack is so predictable... just keep throwing the big forwards at the line.

Even though they will still have 3 of the 4 brothers, their game will suffer immensely without Sam Burgess next season.

Boring, predictable football. Man, I wish we signed Maguire so we could see something different to Griffinball!

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.