7:35 PM - North Queensland Cowboys vs Manly Sea Eagles

Sunday

2:00 PM
- Brisbane Broncos vs Gold Coast Titans
4:05 PM - Penrith Panthers vs Sydney Roosters

Monday

4:00 PM
- Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Something is way out of kilter here. A back fracture says a break somewhere in the back. I'm at a loss how that would mean weeks rather than months to heal.

Benny saying he'll return when the pain goes away is even more incongruent. Just coz the pain stops doesn't mean an injury is fully repaired.

Hope it's not that bad for Reynolds. But, more signs of Souffs dropping & fading away. Coincidentally, it's the Mighty Broncos on the raise up. Lol, got to love it!!!

Something is way out of kilter here. A back fracture says a break somewhere in the back. I'm at a loss how that would mean weeks rather than months to heal.

Benny saying he'll return when the pain goes away is even more incongruent. Just coz the pain stops doesn't mean an injury is fully repaired.

Reynolds and Ponga are out. Burger is out. Walker is probably out. It's a tough one to pick, it'll probably come down to Klemmer for me.

Reynolds and Ponga are out. Burger is out. Walker is probably out. It's a tough one to pick, it'll probably come down to Klemmer for me.

Walker is out, as well.

Is Burger out? I thought he was having the surgery after this game?

Roberts got rid of the rats tail.

Roberts got rid of the rats tail.

That was the first thing I looked for when he reported at Souths training.

@JAHHW was also quick to point it out on here.

When he's been on the field, the Jet hasn't been that bad. I just doubt we'll see him carry on like he did at the Broncos and look to come off.

Last edited:
I actually have questions marks over that call for a goal line drop out.

The replay suggests Graham was trying to regather the ball. Now in the past, if you're trying to regather the ball, that's not considered grounding the ball and it's been play on.

I can't believe Gagai has been moved to left centre.

I think that's a rubbish call.

He was held.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.