Round 13 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
2065.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]lynx000 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 27, 2008
Are you not entertained??? I thought all you neutrals were getting your jollies watching us get flogged every week (or has the novelty worn off already)?

1268317837.png

Thanks Nashy for the sig
The thrill is gone, now it's just sad. No one likes this lopsided elitist comp. Last night's game was good without the best players though.

Tbh I wouldn’t mind watching the storm get flogged week in and week out for a couple of years.

Remember when the bulldogs were the most hated team and we loved watching them lose? It doesn’t take much to turn pathetic in this league.

Clifford looks good in a beaten team. Add Pearce and ponga and there’s potential in the knights.

That said, their rubbish defence has the smell of Anthony seibold all over it.

Clifford looks good in a beaten team. Add Pearce and ponga and there’s potential in the knights.

Shouldn't that be the stench of ....

Yeah, if we could replay that another 20 times that would be good /s sarcasm

The problem is Mann, he's mud.

They'll be an infinitely better side with anyone else at 6.

5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
Problem is Newcastle don't have any good forwards on the field

Today id say their defensive structure is the main problem. Particularly their outside backs up and in approach….sounds familiar eh.

Remember when BHQ wanted to sign Mann 🙈🙉🙊

Wooooow, in the bin for that.

The competition won't survive V'landys.

5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017
Mahoney pec gonne

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
That was garbage

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
I better watch a 90's game before i turn into a softy watching this rubbish 🤣

35.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jordan - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 27, 2004
Mahoney taking a dive and then doing his pec seconds after. Some sort of karma there.. the footy gods frowning upon him

"In layman's terms, Parry is now the top dog in our football department." Laurence Lancini. July 29, 2018 .

[/st_td_row][st_td]slowdivesicilian - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2021
how’d anybody go on fantasy this round? captained isaako for the memes, went terribly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[/st_td_row][st_td]slowdivesicilian - www.cowboysstampede.com.au[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2021
9651.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The True King - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 6, 2018

does anyone else extend to milford?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

801.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2009
1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008

Tbh I wouldn’t mind watching the storm get flogged week in and week out for a couple of years.

Remember when the bulldogs were the most hated team and we loved watching them lose? It doesn’t take much to turn pathetic in this league.

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

Oh yeah. The Storm will stumble sooner or later. Their new big 3 seem a little more injury prone than the last big 3, and Bellyache won't be around forever.
And once they stumble there will be 15 clubs waiting to pounce and absolutely hammer them, as payback for their ridiculous charmed run of dominance.
We just need to be patient but it will happen, and will be good to watch for a couple of years at least.
season 3 GIF

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
5210.jpg

Mahoney pec gonne

Unfortunately not, but I was hoping for his dog act crusher penalty.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.
They are a much better team when Ben Cummins is in it.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Rah88
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.