Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Titans won't make the 8 for the duration of Fifi's contract. The hype they're receiving is unwarranted for a side that has a shit house spine and relies on throwing kids stupid cash.

We have our issues, but at least we have the ability (cap space) to sign crucial spine players over the next couple of years.
I forgot is the top 13 going into the finals this year??

Dead set titans being the best team in qld and yet all 3 of them are in the bottom 4... the only difference this year is the Broncos have decided to drop down to the levels that the cows and titans have been occupying... cows for a few years and titans since their existence

If it remains the same the NRL will be bankrupt before Fifita's contract ends anyway...

Maybe the Broncos are playing the long game for a superleague resurgence 🤔🤔🤔

From a cursory glance over that list I think he's having a shot at the Labor Party. I think they're mostly Labor policies, but I can see a couple that aren't or common to both.
Honestly, the politicians of the last little while have been nothing more than money hungry career politicians who know how to fool the general public or corrupt ex police officers with questionably large bank accounts.

Imagine if they had Fifita, TPJ and Haas in their forward pack. They'd be unbeatable. Oh wait, that's us right now...
This is what I find hilarious in the media and on here. The hype surrounding them considering they've won 4/13 this year and somehow adding fifita is going to turn them into a top 4 side or some shit hahaha. The honeymoon/improvement will last about half a season then the pressure will mount on fifita and their recruitment strategy. I didn't watch but I heard gagai and Mitchell were baiting him the other night and he bit EVERYTIME, well that's just the start haha...They have followed our blueprint almost to the letter, smart....

This is what I find hilarious in the media and on here. The hype surrounding them considering they've won 4/13 this year and somehow adding fifita is going to turn them into a top 4 side or some shit hahaha. The honeymoon/improvement will last about half a season then the pressure will mount on fifita and their recruitment strategy. I didn't watch but I heard gagai and Mitchell were baiting him the other night and he bit EVERYTIME, well that's just the start haha...They have followed our blueprint almost to the letter, smart....

Imagine getting baited by Latrell. The guy really is as dumb as he appeared in his interview the other night.

We missed Milford.

He fucked up a couple of kicks last week, but for the most part he had a good game and was combining well with Dearden and Boyd. He's out, Croft comes in, and he shits the bed and our attack suffers as a result.

We likely wouldn't have won, but it would have been a closer game if Milford was playing.
Because that’s what we pay Milford a million dollars a year to do; help us lose by less?

The game before last week you are referring to (against Cronulla) was his chance to showcase his ability to take control and close out a game we had all-but-wrapped up with 15 to go.

He didn’t. And those couple of kicks he stuffed up - well they were pretty fucking important in the context of that game.

He seemingly hasn’t learnt anything since midway through 2016, indeed he’s gone backwards at a catastrophically alarming rate.

Time for him to find another home and the club to invest their time and money in someone with more upside.

FTR: I don’t think that someone is Croft either, but I’m done wasting time waiting for the 2015 / 16 version of Milford to return.

Last edited:
Because that’s what we pay Milford a million dollars a year to do; help us lose by less?

The game before last week you are referring to (against Cronulla) was his chance to showcase his ability to take control and close out a game we had all-but-wrapped up with 15 to go.

He didn’t. And those couple of kicks he stuffed up - well they were pretty fucking important in the context of that game.

He seemingly hasn’t learnt anything since midway through 2016, indeed he’s gone backwards at a catastrophically alarming rate.

Time for him to find another home and the club to invest their time and money in someone with more upside.

FTR: I don’t think that someone is Croft either, but I’m done wasting time waiting for the 2015 / 16 version of Milford to return.

It’s crazy you know. Back in 2015 if you told any of us that 2020 Milf would be an almost 200 gamer who is totally washed up and well past his best while the Broncos can’t offload him to anyone for even half his value, would anyone have believed it?

It’s crazy you know. Back in 2015 if you told any of us that 2020 Milf would be an almost 200 gamer who is totally washed up and well past his best while the Broncos can’t offload him to anyone for even half his value, would anyone have believed it?
Absolutely.

I remember waxing lyrical after the World Club Challenge game in 2016 about how he looked to have added game manager to his arsenal of skills.

Fast forward to now and, from a lot of reports, he can’t even manage to drive past a maccas without ducking in for a cheeky family box.

Absolutely.

I remember waxing lyrical after the World Club Challenge game in 2016 about how he looked to have added game manager to his arsenal of skills.

Fast forward to now and, from a lot of reports, he can’t even manage to drive past a maccas without ducking in for a cheeky family box.

That makes two of us

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • broncs30
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Gray
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • simplythebest
  • Midean
  • mrslong
  • KnToad
  • ezpz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.