Round 13 - Sharks vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Baptiste looked really good, Reed is a gun, Glenn a machine.

Why did they allow the last try when Thaiday was obstructed by the referee?

I'm gonna Faptiste to Baptiste. he rules. he can actually pass from the ground omg

vertigo said:
Baptiste looked really good, Reed is a gun, Glenn a machine.

Why did they allow the last try when Thaiday was obstructed by the referee?

Oh yes.

Macca did play well but Baptiste seemed to energize the team. There was 1 dummy half run when he just exploded off the mark. Most impressive. He is definitely the answer to our needs for dummy half.

Wallace keeps improving. Reed is turning out to be a gun, yes. Awesome display.

I thought Beale always looked dangerous at centre. Someone posted Beale didn't look for the ball much. Why should an outside back go looking for the ball? He should have space to get it on the run. That's is my one complaint with our attack. Still too shallow at times. Not everyone is Hodges.

The team played as a team. Excellent. I agree with Gould we were only 80% yet we still dominated a very solid team.

Also very happy with the way the forwards together and individually learned from the game against Manly. Mr. Anderson in particular was great. Their pack is very solid, yet we dominated them.

Parker's try, the way it was constructed was brilliant.

Hoffman is all class, and Griffin ... how excellent is he.

didnt get to see the game will watch a replay during the week.

like what im reading here. good to hear wallace is going well.

Henjak is so stupid, how he kept Glenn in the centres all year last year and how he probably would have again this year is beyond me. The guy is absolute class and improves every week, every time he was involved last night we looked threatening. Also Jack Reed would not look at of place in Maroon if Inglis doesn't come through Sunday with the all clear.

Much improved game from McCullough. Hopefully Baptiste's presence will keep him on his toes. Gee Baptiste looks promising.

The Brizz said:
Henjak is so stupid, how he kept Glenn in the centres all year last year and how he probably would have again this year is beyond me. The guy is absolute class and improves every week, every time he was involved last night we looked threatening. Also Jack Reed would not look at of place in Maroon if Inglis doesn't come through Sunday with the all clear.

To be fair, Henjak didn't have too many other options.

Jazza said:
Much improved game from McCullough. Hopefully Baptiste's presence will keep him on his toes. Gee Baptiste looks promising.
Agreed.

Having Baptiste in the starting squad will benefit us greatly ..... by making Macca pick up his act !!

Baptiste certainly looks a real talent .... let's hope he gets plenty of gametime for the rest of the season icon_thumbs_u

Another good thing about Baptiste playing well is the fact we might finally see Ben Hunt playing halfback in the QLD cup...

Bucking Beads said:
Another good thing about Baptiste playing well is the fact we might finally see Ben Hunt playing halfback in the QLD cup...
True, would certainly do him good.

I was actually thinking Griffin might drop Baptise for Hunt when he's fit again but I hope not.

Big Pete said:
[quote="The Brizz":15sqm87k]Henjak is so stupid, how he kept Glenn in the centres all year last year and how he probably would have again this year is beyond me. The guy is absolute class and improves every week, every time he was involved last night we looked threatening. Also Jack Reed would not look at of place in Maroon if Inglis doesn't come through Sunday with the all clear.

To be fair, Henjak didn't have too many other options.[/quote:15sqm87k]

Glenn was a total waste in the centres all he did was defend out there. Put a kid in the backline and play your good players in there proper positions.

The Brizz said:
[quote="Big Pete":1axk49fo][quote="The Brizz":1axk49fo]Henjak is so stupid, how he kept Glenn in the centres all year last year and how he probably would have again this year is beyond me. The guy is absolute class and improves every week, every time he was involved last night we looked threatening. Also Jack Reed would not look at of place in Maroon if Inglis doesn't come through Sunday with the all clear.

To be fair, Henjak didn't have too many other options.[/quote:1axk49fo]

Glenn was a total waste in the centres all he did was defend out there. Put a kid in the backline and play your good players in there proper positions.[/quote:1axk49fo]

Beale was the only centre option available and he had already been experimented with.

Copley was out injured.

Re: Round 13 vs Sharks - Post match discussion

:mrgreen:
The Rock said:
langer77 said:
What a game just got home had a yarn to rocky awesome bloke and a few others good win and game

Good to meet you last night, hope to see you at more games. icon_thumbs_u Was a top night.

As for the game itself - How good is Hoffman going to get? The bloke is a smooooth runner of the football. Glad to have him back in the side. I was really pissed off with our defence - All tries were soft IMO and the Sharks struggle to score points at the best of times so I'm not happy with our defence at all.

Attack wise, looked alright but lots of improvement - but meh, a win is a win at the moment.

Road trip to W.A lol. I was hoping my daughter hit that girl with her ice cream she is only 1.

What the hell is rocky and langer77 talking about?

I can assume it's this.

Rocky goes to football.
Langer goes to football.
They get to talking.

Rocky: Why hello there you fine young lad.
Langer: Hello
Rocky: I'm Rocky. Please to meet you.
Lanker: Indeed
Rocky: We simply MUST go on a road trip together. It will be ever so fun. We'll have a gay ol' time.
Lanker: AbsoLUTly.

Fast forward to now.

They are doing the same above, just on the internet.

It's not off topic. It relates to the match doesn't it? [icon_shady

And I'm a moderator.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosMan
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • NSW stables
  • BroncsNBundy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Astro
  • Yem
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrRobot
  • Gray
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.