[Round 14, 2022] Broncos vs Raiders

Just hoping we get a fair share of the calls from the ref and are allowed to play the game

Ref: Grant "Fucking" Atkins

We're boned

Atkins, so expect some first half robbery.

[Insert ref here] - we're going to cop it. It is unfortunate that there is literally no good ref in the NRL.

[Insert ref here] - we're going to cop it. It is unfortunate that there is literally no good ref in the NRL.
I kind of feel ok when Cummins is reffing and we're at Brisbane... he seems to be a bit of a home town ref nowadays.

Atkins though is 100% a NSWRL puppet... he wants the origin gig so he'll show Vlando that he can ensure a qld team loses

need to somehow flick that origin switch on in the back of their head.

Keen as.

Let's fucking go boys. Hope all the origin fellas are pumped for a big game.

Do we get Atkins more than other refs
I think we do... I thought it might be because they want him in the prime time game each week, but 7:30 Saturday??

why the **** would they put their "second best" ref on the 7:30 Saturday game... rorters just played storm FFS

Keen to see how Periera goes and looking forward to Ezra playing alongside Arey!
Game on moles!

I love how quickly Mam reloads.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.