PRE-GAME [Round 14, 2022] Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Once again, Capewell is a big out. Very worried about our defence getting stretched a bit, allowing offloads, then fatigue, then arm grabs and all of a sudden we concede 30 points very fast. I hope I'm wrong but...

giphy.gif

Once again, Capewell is a big out. Very worried about our defence getting stretched a bit, allowing offloads, then fatigue, then arm grabs and all of a sudden we concede 30 points very fast. I hope I'm wrong but...

giphy.gif
We did beat bunnies W/out Capewell, but I hear you

Pereira has been making loads of metres but he also has an error or three in him. I imagine we will be going left a lot tonight because that really is our only strike now.

Originally tipped Canberra. Swapped to Broncos before I'd closed the tip sheet. Been sitting on it to see how Origin went and who was backing up. Swapped back to Canberra thisafternoon on a bad feeling we're going to get drubbed. Feel dirty, hating myself.

Reyno is huge, but so are the outs. Guys backing up could well be flat. Canberra had very few involved, Wighton was their best and Papa played very limited minutes. They've been playing a lot better the past few weeks, starting to gel. How this team comes out after the bye remains to be seen, but it's not been a strong point the past few years. Many pro's and cons.

Think I'll stick with 'berra, ugh. They win, I stay top of my work tipping comp which will help cushion the blow. They lose, well, up the fucking Broncos amirite? Happy to wear the tipping loss for that!!

This is one of those games that really spilts the contenders from the pretenders. Despite having guys missing/backing up from origin the Cows put their opposition away easy last night. We've seen the storm and panthers do it recently and in 2015 when we made the final we found a way to win when impacted by origin as well. It will be tough but they've just gotta get in and get it done.

I don't mind Pereira and Lee coming into the side. We've got Patty and Hass who won't be 100% so the back 5 will be tasked with doing a lot of hard work and taking pressure off the forwards.

The raiders are full of confidence at the moment but if we just compete on every play like we have this last 6 weeks we'll give ourselves every chance. I'm just hoping that howler of a game we have the ability to have is long gone.

Ultimately this is the reason we've built depth through the likes of Lee and pereira, so that when times are tough we aren't throwing 18 year olds who aren't ready in. We've built a team that can compete regardless of who's missing.

Originally tipped Canberra. Swapped to Broncos before I'd closed the tip sheet. Been sitting on it to see how Origin went and who was backing up. Swapped back to Canberra thisafternoon on a bad feeling we're going to get drubbed. Feel dirty, hating myself.

Reyno is huge, but so are the outs. Guys backing up could well be flat. Canberra had very few involved, Wighton was their best and Papa played very limited minutes. They've been playing a lot better the past few weeks, starting to gel. How this team comes out after the bye remains to be seen, but it's not been a strong point the past few years. Many pro's and cons.

Think I'll stick with 'berra, ugh. They win, I stay top of my work tipping comp which will help cushion the blow. They lose, well, up the fucking Broncos amirite? Happy to wear the tipping loss for that!!
Am in 2 minds as comp leader but have tipped the broncos, call it faith? I definitely think the raiders are in with a big chance but I love our team this season.

Am in 2 minds as comp leader but have tipped the broncos, call it faith? I definitely think the raiders are in with a big chance but I love our team this season.
You've gone wire to wire so far too, impressive.

Thanks for the tip

On the fence

Gamble missing this game isn’t an accident. Payne Haas has obviously confused $BW… sorry, his prophets message about betting and getting gambling out of the game

David Mead needs to watch his back
why?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Lozza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.