Officials:
Sideline Officials:
Review Officials:
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcasters: Channel 9, Fox-Sports, ABC and 2GB
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's any justice, Hunt drops off for Nikorima and Milf comes back in.

We need to play some football. **** this one out for three plays then follow it up with a block play.

Second phase, moving up in numbers, little men sniffing around for the offload etc. etc. is what we need. I'd rather go down playing some positive football and trying to win it rather than trying not to lose it.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Opaic (if fit if not Moga)
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Niko
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. ESE ese
11. Thaiday
12. Sua
13. Blair
14. Marshall
15. TPJ
16. Sims
17. Glenn

18. Ofa
19. Mead

Gillett desperately needs time off he is missing too many tackles and looks out of sorts.

Marshall to play hooker 30-50 minute then move to ballplaying lock until 70th minute if his defence holds. Alternatively dual dummy half from 50-60th minute to give Macca a rest then finish at lock to save the interchange.

Hunt can go to Qcup and if everyone else is fit and doing ok down south before June 30.

This might be a little outlandish but what would people think about Su'A playing lock? Good defender, good motor, big and strong, has a passing game that lock needs and a good offload.

If Opacic is not fit, I'll even take Glenn at Centre!!! Moga needs QCup time more badly than Hunt.

This might be a little outlandish but what would people think about Su'A playing lock? Good defender, good motor, big and strong, has a passing game that lock needs and a good offload.
Can he play 80 mins though? The Moose experiment has failed and he needs to back to being the best 8 in the game.

Played 80 for us last week.
I actually thought that tonight. He's a perfect lock. He has played 80 minutes most games besides tonight I think. Pangai is another contender, but wouldn't have the 80 yet.

Blair is another one I'd like to see at lock

I don't see why we need a lock to play 80.

We wouldn't be the only team to rotate locks.

I could really see Su'a transitioning into a center, I really could.

I could really see Su'a transitioning into a center, I really could.

I don't think he is quick enough to be a full time centre, but really liked him coming off the bench tonight and hope he gets heaps more time in first grade this season.

TPJ, Su'A and Blair are the sort of guys we need to offload and be our x factor in the forwards.

Would definitely be keen to seen McGuire back to prop with Blair at lock, McGuire is a great prop and is stunting our attack at lock.

This might be controversial but if Moga could cut the crap out of his game and play smart, he could be a really good centre for us as he showed in the last 10 minutes.

This might be controversial but if Moga could cut the crap out of his game and play smart, he could be a really good centre for us as he showed in the last 10 minutes.

Our most penalised player apparently, so he needs to tighten up on discipline. He is fairly lucky we dont have many other options right now.

Our most penalised player apparently, so he needs to tighten up on discipline. He is fairly lucky we dont have many other options right now.

For sure. Needs to cut out those stupid penalties. Always seems to put on the back foot early in the game with a silly error or penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • scobie
  • Dreaglor
  • Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.