HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
First Sunday game of the season!

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
So Shillington and Campese might be back and Dugan out for Origin. Orford will never get a run as long as they're winning.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
If the same five players are chosen for Origin we're going to do it real tough to name a competitive side, let's see here...

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Dale Copley
3. Jack Reed
4. Gerard Beale
5. Dane Gagai
6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Mitchell Dodds
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Dane Carlaw
13. Alex Glenn (c)

14. Kurt Baptiste
15. Dave Hala
16. *Insert Reserve Player*
17. *Insert Reserve Player*

Just have a look at our casuality ward at the moment...

Matt Gillett, Josh McGuire, Shane Tronc, Justin Hodges, Ben Hunt, Ben Te'o and Nick Kenny. That's a lot of talent to have out, especially with so many of our best players involved with Origin. Even Shea Moylan and Justin Hunt are injured!

Out of our top squad these are the only fit players left...

Rohan Ahern, Matt Britt, Mitchell Frei, Kurtis Lingwoodock and Aaron Whitchurch.

Dayum it's going to be tough.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hoping to see Frei get a game. Hopefully the boys are full committed and can get the 2 points against Canberra.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
If we somehow win this, it will be amazing.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I hope Campese is back, he'll probably play like shit for his first game.

And yes it's going to be tough, way too many players out.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Might get along to this game, Don't get to see Suncorp in the daylight very often.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
broncospwn said:
I hope Campese is back, he'll probably play like shit for his first game.

Not necessarily. Luke Lewis was out for a while, and he destroyed us when he came back. Hodges missed like a year, and played well upon his return too. I'd rather not face Campese tbh.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Campese is over-rated anyway.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Reed will be out as well, origin bolter

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
If they turn their season around and beat us 50+ to nothing. I'm going to go postal.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Raiders are shit the baby broncs will smash em

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Browny said:
Reed will be out as well, origin bolter

I keep seeing people mention this. Isn't he British?

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Big Pete said:
If the same five players are chosen for Origin we're going to do it real tough to name a competitive side, let's see here...

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Dale Copley
3. Jack Reed
4. Gerard Beale
5. Dane Gagai
6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Mitchell Dodds
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Scott Anderson
11. Dunamis Lui
12. Dane Carlaw
13. Alex Glenn (c)

14. Kurt Baptiste
15. Dave Hala
16. *Insert Reserve Player*
17. *Insert Reserve Player*

Just have a look at our casuality ward at the moment...

Matt Gillett, Josh McGuire, Shane Tronc, Justin Hodges, Ben Hunt, Ben Te'o and Nick Kenny. That's a lot of talent to have out, especially with so many of our best players involved with Origin. Even Shea Moylan and Justin Hunt are injured!

Out of our top squad these are the only fit players left...

Rohan Ahern, Matt Britt, Mitchell Frei, Kurtis Lingwoodock and Aaron Whitchurch.

Dayum it's going to be tough.

Who do you think will get the two bench spots? I think that team is pretty spot on. I think Frei should get a look in for sure.

I've heard that Hunt might be back for this game or the one before. I think Baptise should definitely keep his spot on the bench, but Hunt would be an addition in a team like this. So, if we are really struggling to pick 17 players, what are people thoughts of Macca playing lock and having Hunt and Baptise share the hooking duties? There is the worry that we will lose go forward, and it might clash with the halves/hooker on the field, but if we are really struggling to pick 2 forwards for that bench then I think it could be a left of field option. Plus that team only has 1 real tackling machine in GLenn, and Carlaw and Lui can play an up the middle role in the back row, providing that lost go forward from Macca. I see Macca playing a role similar to Johnson did/does at the storm & Cowboys. He will be able to do what he does best, defend, and in attack he can just be a link man sort of like like what Johnson has developed in the last few years. Thoughts?

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Eligible for England due to parents. I think people have assumed he would pick England due to it being a somewhat easier team to make.

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
Canberra started off on fire against the Cowboys today, going to a 22-0 lead, but then key injuries to Dugan and Campese effectively leaving them with 2 players on the bench from the 30th minute onwards, led to a comeback by the Cowboys - who ended up wining the match 40-24.

In saying this, there confidence would be pretty low after such a loss, but who no's with Rugby League these days, anything could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • porouian
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • Hoof Hearted
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Bronx48
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncos Maestro
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • rnabokov
  • Dash
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.