Round 14 Discussion

Nope.

Anyway broncos4life is whinging about not signing players.

Nope.

Anyway broncos4life is whinging about not signing players.

No... I'm actually whinging about how slow our team is and they all look like backrowers. You read English right?

SBW is awesome. Without him, The Roosters are fringe 4. Mitchell Pearce is so so average.

The Warriors will crack against an 80 minute, disciplined side

Last edited:
Roosters are fringe 8 I reckon. All their early form was against bottom half teams except for 1 win against Manly

Roosters didn't exactly play too many good sides during their winning run. Still, I think they've been a real surprise. Their buys have been outstanding (except for LOD). They are just being let down by poor go forward without JWH or Moa (though Moa is back now) and also by 2 of the dumbest players in the game in Mini and SKD.

Roosters are fringe 8 I reckon. All their early form was against bottom half teams except for 1 win against Manly

Not sure of that. If they play at their best and with SBW, I think fringe 4. He is deadly. I have never seen a player break through a defensive line like him and always, always looking to offload, and plays like another 5/8 at times, a bit like James Graham. His defence is unbelievable. For mine, the best forward in the game. He is virtually half their team.

If he plays for the Kiwis, wow

Scummy Bill is good but they they rely on kicks, particularly bombs to much for mine. They should have put the Kiwis away last night with the start to the second half but were ordinary close to the line.
Pearce takes too many bad options as well.

Did anyone see Albert Kellys game yesterday? All I see is a kid who has put his past to bed and is getting better the first grade he plays. I hope he keeps it up because he is fun to watch.

You don't see a fast player run down like that. Not a truly fast player anyway. Fisiiahi or Roberts would have coasted in.
i just saw jennings get run down from a 5m+ lead on a turning player. are you saying hes not truly fast?

i just saw jennings get run down from a 5m+ lead on a turning player. are you saying hes not truly fast?

He's definitely fast, but over-rated in speed terms though. Still, it took SJ what, 40-50m to run him down? Hoffman got his pass 35m out from the tryline.

i just cant believe the speed on johnson. ive always known he was quick, especially off the mark, but did not know he had anywhere near that top end.

Running with a ball in your hands slows you down a bit and it's not the same thing as chasing the ball carrier. Still a great chase and awesome speed by Johnson!

Running with a ball in your hands slows you down a bit and it's not the same thing as chasing the ball carrier. Still a great chase and awesome speed by Johnson!
oh no doubt, but still....jennings in a hole 5m clear of anyone...........99.99% of the time its shut the gate.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.