Round 14 Discussion

How many juniors do the Sharks have playing for them atm? Gallen, Graham, Bukuya, who else?

Holmes, Leutele and Townsend.

Graham is a Panthers junior.

In fact...

Gallen - Eels
Barba - Bulldogs
Beale - Broncos
Bird - Dragons
F. Brown - Sharks
M. Brown - Sharks

Ennis - Knights
Feki - Warriors
A. Fifita - Tigers
D. Fifita - Tigers
Gagan - Eels
Graham - Panthers
Heighington - Tigers
Holmes - Sharks
Leutele - Sharks

Lewis - Panthers
Maloney - Eels
McIlwrick - Raiders
Paulo - Panthers
Prior - Dragons
Roqica - Sharks
Sene-Lefao - Panthers
Tagataese - Storm
Townsend - Sharks

Capewell - Broncos
Cleeland - Ipswich
Drew - Broncos
Moraitis - Sharks
Taueli - Panthers

I feel sick supporting the cows in this one, but I can't stomach the thought of Gallen winning a prem.

Apart from us winning the Grand Final, Gallen holding the trophy aloft screaming in joy is my dream finish to the season, really just to upset Queensland and to make the courier mail throw tantrums. As long as it's not at our expense though.

Sharkies playing massively tough. Quality match this.

nice to see Morgan playing crap. Haha.

I've always found Morgan to be overrated. He is a good player no doubt but Thurston makes him look a lot better than what he is.

Apart from us winning the Grand Final, Gallen holding the trophy aloft screaming in joy is my dream finish to the season, really just to upset Queensland and to make the courier mail throw tantrums.

Speaking of tantrums .......do you suppose you'll disappear again from your origin thread after QLD smash NSW out of the park like last year?

Weasel....

What's the bet we'll see more of the Tony Williams incident in the lead up to Hopoate's try.

Archer said the video ref needs to determine whether the player intentionally propelled the ball forward.. Unless you're able to mind read, it's nearly impossible to determine what the intent is.

It wouldn't be hard to make it look accidental.

I don't think they should have given the try, to be honest.

What's the bet we'll see more of the Tony Williams incident in the lead up to Hopoate's try.

Archer said the video ref needs to determine whether the player intentionally propelled the ball forward.. Unless you're able to mind read, it's nearly impossible to determine what the intent is.

It wouldn't be hard to make it look accidental.

I don't think they should have given the try, to be honest.

I see what you mean. Other players are probably capable but there's no way Tony Williams did that on purpose.

I see what you mean. Other players are probably capable but there's no way Tony Williams did that on purpose.

I think one could argue he did.

The way it happened, it just didn't look accidental. It just looks like he went to go pass it and then flicked it up with the left hand.

I don't think it should have been a try, and I don't think any try should be awarded if there is a pass like that in the lead up.

Because as I said before, it's near impossible to know what the intent of the player is. Just cancel that out and not award any try that has that kind of pass in the lead up.

Last edited:
Apart from us winning the Grand Final, Gallen holding the trophy aloft screaming in joy is my dream finish to the season, really just to upset Queensland and to make the courier mail throw tantrums. As long as it's not at our expense though.

I've always found Morgan to be overrated. He is a good player no doubt but Thurston makes him look a lot better than what he is.

Like we would knock him back if he wanted to come here.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.