Round 14 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
25038.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]malroon - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2015
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

player poll "which team do you want to beat most 1) Melb 2) Rorters 3) Bronco's..

my opinion is my opinion ,but if it's wrong, i was told to say it..

coincidentally, the are also the top 3 teams that players want to play for if they left their current team (actually same order as well) 🤔

1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010
Post was directed at the Bronco supporters, they were wondering why teams lifted when playing them...
They don’t have to lift much to beat the donkeys at the moment. Most could rest their top squad and come away with a win.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
The Donkeys are now equal last with the Dogs.
And, you guessed it, they will be on Channel Nein's showcase coverage of the sport next Thursday night.
Great. Let's promote our sport by featuring the worst team last year, and equal worst team this year, on free-to-air television.
That's marketing gold!

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

The Donkeys are now equal last with the Dogs.
And, you guessed it, they will be on Channel Nein's showcase coverage of the sport next Thursday night.
Great. Let's promote our sport by featuring the worst team last year, and equal worst team this year, on free-to-air television.
That's marketing gold!

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

firstly ... we've actually got 1 more win than the Dogs.

secondly, you won't get any argument from Broncos fabs about playing on Thursdays ... you guys want that night, you can have it ... Thursday night games suck

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008

firstly ... we've actually got 1 more win than the Dogs.

secondly, you won't get any argument from Broncos fabs about playing on Thursdays ... you guys want that night, you can have it ... Thursday night games suck

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION
this I wholeheartedly agree with

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.