Round 14 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
[/st_td_row][st_td]DosomethingHiku! - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 11, 2021

Yet im still here you son of mutah and im on ST. Lol cant stop me you snivelling ring worm

Love that you think this will last clown

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Wow that Walker kid for Manly looks like a hell of a player. They should sign him long term ASAP

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
How the **** did we lose to the Cows.

SMH

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
Taumalolo looks like a complete and utter PLODDER

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
8475.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]broncsgoat - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 28, 2013
What is son of mutah?

Anthony Milford 2021 Souths Logan Magpies Player of The Year
I think he called him a false prophet, sounds like he's having trouble reconciling his delusions of grandeur with reality, many such cases on the Warriors forum.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
8475.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]broncsgoat - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 28, 2013

What is son of mutah?

Anthony Milford 2021 Souths Logan Magpies Player of The Year
Apparently I am. A mutah is a short term marriage mostly in favour of the man whilst he travels. How that's offensive I'm not entirely sure. However we are dealing with a man who likely has to eat with spoons, forks are too sharp

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

4275.jpg
**** me

50 points

2021 will see more 50 point games than any other year ever

So that leaves the Titans as the only QLD team with a chance of winning the GF now. But only because the Panthers fell two short of 50.

4275.jpg
1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

So that leaves the Titans as the only QLD team with a chance of winning the GF now. But only because the Panthers fell two short of 50.

wickham-dandies-fozz-png.4563

hahaha i cant believe i just read Titans and GF in the same sentence.

2.jpg
Well that was ok. Go manly

I thought the majority of Manly's points would come down their right edge but the Cowboys right-side defence has been so poor it's allowed Foran, Parker and Suli to have their way down that edge. If anything the Cowboys are lucky that Suli's try was sent upstairs as a no try, that looked to be a 50/50.

I thought it was a good decision to move Garrick to fullback, just that low maintenance player who does their jobs and doesn't cramp up the playmakers. I thought Foran had one of his best games since re-joining Manly and Olakau'atu made a big difference on that right edge for Manly.

North Queensland were just poor. They missed having Clifford out there, the unsettled edge defence of Bowen/O'Neil/Dearden were exposed and a lot of their players just had off nights. The Cowboys are still a developing team and they just couldn't match it with Manly's tenacity.

2.jpg
8274.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 17, 2013

2021 will see more 50 point games than any other year ever

This is what I've been saying. Will be the first season we could see a team have 50 put on them and still win

Well let's hope this continues over the weekend with all of our teams posting wins. **** the Raiders and **** the Storm.

4275.jpg
8311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harry Sack - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2013

Well let's hope this continues over the weekend with all of our teams posting wins. **** the Raiders and **** the Storm.

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055

Amen

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.