Round 14 Discussion

Panthers on a losing streak. Pretty tough run coming up too. Origin period is going to bite them hard.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Matt Burton nearly carried Penrith to an unlikely win. Definitely my favourite non-Manly player. Watch Trenty ruin him next year.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
Get rid of Kodi, get rid of him now! 🤣

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
Tajhay can rename me 'Smidgen Hopeful' this week. If I ignore the last 10 times we've met, Storm are our whipping boys. We just need to play patient Kearney ball in the first half and then bamboozle Cronk with a SJ dummy, get Nathan Friend to throw the miracle, upside down ball, and have Michael Witt rark them up by being a smart arse to bring it home in the 2nd half. I'm a bit worried about Marcus Bai matching up against Maumalo though.
Call me pessimistic but I can see my worst nightmare unfolding now, I'm watching at home as SJ kicks the winning fg against the Panthers in the grand final, Manu's in jail and Stacey's a mockery of his former self in the ads, mind you we all are now, let's face it. If I could somehow wind the clock back 26 years to the day I became a Warriors fan.... I'd do it all again.

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
Too soon brother.

0-18

To 18-16

missing 6 of their top players … not too shabby a come back
It was.

Still think they will not beat the Storm in any final.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
It was.

Still think they will not beat the Storm in any final.

I have them winning it all when at full strength. Too many weapons and they’ll be that much hunger against the Storm.

Two game losing streak is good. It will keep them grounded and hungry to succeed.

Hell yeah Manly. Always good seeing North Queensland get fucked up. If only that was at the NQ stadium. The fans would have seen 100 points against their teams within a few days.

1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010
1813.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]pennywisealfie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008

Hell yeah Manly. Always good seeing North Queensland get ****ed up. If only that was at the NQ stadium. The fans would have seen 100 points against their teams within a few days.

Also put paid to any premiership delusional thoughts, by the "no team can win a premiership if they get 50 or more put on them in the season. Gone.

1667.jpg
Also put paid to any premiership delusional thoughts, by the "no team can win a premiership if they get 50 or more put on them in the season. Gone.

It is possible by the end of the season only two teams won’t have had 50 put on them, this comp is in tatters.

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
Did we have a forum bet with NQ about the logo?

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
Carn Tits.

Put one over the Rorters.

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
Carn NZ... beat the poms in the second test!

When you fall into it, it's fine according to Brandy. Except when it's Tedesco. Sent off instantly.

5426.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]YeahNah 4020 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2017
Should of never let AK go we never really utilised him correctly handy utility halves and centre, running at dummy half for the roosters and value for money.

So Broncos and Knights got fucked over with overly strict "crackdown" rules in magic round, but Proctor gets away with that and its all good?

The NRL have fucked this competition for certain clubs with their so called crackdown, and there is no compensation for those teams that got the rough end of the stick.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.