PRE-GAME Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

What’s the odds on Shiba knocking on at least once?

Macca. Imagine his confusion if he runs out with a thanks for everything macca banner.
Macca: why am I leading the guys out tonight??
Seibs: you'll see
Macca: [sees massive "thanks for the memories Macca" banner to run through] 😥😥

Macca: why am I leading the guys out tonight??
Seibs: you'll see
Macca: [sees massive "thanks for the memories Macca" banner to run through] 😥😥

Can we get Boyd to run out with him both holding hands with a slightly changed banner of "thanks for the memories Macca and Boyd"

Last edited:
Kaysa Pritchard has retired due to crushed testicles. Copped a knee to the cherries. It's that bad he can't have kids naturally anymore.

The Eels will farewell him tonight. Which doesn't bode well for us because the farewell games are the ones we usually lose.

All jokes aside, that is a horrific injury, I feel sorry for the poor guy.

My favourite footy quote is when Gould says "OH NO" When Lockyer scores the vital try in game 3 of the 2006 SOO series knowing full well his comments about Lockyer needing to retire from rep football come back to bite him in the ass.

Last edited:
My favourite Footy Quote is when Gould says "OH NO" When Lockyer scores the vital try in game 3 of the 2006 SOO series knowing full well his comments about Lockyer needing to retire from rep football come back to bite him in the ass.

I never thought that this was what he might have meant by that, but it's interesting how you could analyse that "OH NO!" for days and probably come up with so many different reasons for it.

I never thought that this was what he might have meant by that, but it's interesting how you could analyse that "OH NO!" for days and probably come up with so many different reasons for it.

Well even if that isn't what he meant by it, I still love seeing Gould suffer when Qld wins.

yeh id farewell Macca then if they are farewelling Pritchard...and id kick Macca in the balls too as he runs out...you know...for solidarity purposes..
[automerge]1560587803[/automerge]
Leave her alone mate.

MoM = man of match...

Last edited:

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.