Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

This is abominable, what the **** have we become. We should be challenging for the premiership but instead we're getting fucked up by fucking Parramatt. This is fucked

The Broncos culture has been gone since Hodgo and Parker retired.

still disappointed with this half. i was hoping for some intent in our running but just feels like we going through the motions. half assed runs in attack and we are not rushing up in defense.

just doesnt feel any of them want to be there. wish the team could start not paying playing when there not putting in. guarantee you will instantly not see these types of performances again

We aren't playing finals this year folks. It's time to accept it.

If the score was tied right now I'd still be bored. That's how creatively bankrupt we are.

... and there you go. First play spreads out wide and then, FMD, the ball gets turned inside for the fucking one-out forward carries. Shit coaching

This is abominable, what the **** have we become. We should be challenging for the premiership but instead we're getting fucked up by fucking Parramatt. This is fucked

Its going to be interesting to see where we go from here as the rest of the year goes on.

Onya Oatesy. Love his disappointed reaction to the dickhead that shoved him too lol.

Oates just bent over there. Where’s the fight??

I wonder if that bulldog contract still there for turps . Hopefully not and he learns from this game and remains a bronco

Ahhh is that not foul play in the act of scoring ie an 8 point try

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.