Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It was only the parra cheerleading squad that kept me watching the whole game.

192a7164.jpg

Who cares ? I’m looking forward to next season now, this team need god damn fucking tons of good luck to make to finals, I’d rather save it for next season and blood as many rookie as possible and Making it official “ Boyd&Macca farewell season tour”

Do we have any senior players who actually look good and lead well?

We need experience, but these guys almost do more harm than good.

Last edited:
Not many other teams would let their own player be dog shot late after scoring a try and do nothing about it. I dont care what the fucking score is, you back up your teammate and at least get in the blokes face. Spineless bunch of ***** who very obviously just dont care.

Btw, I’ve paid extreme attention to Carrigan and the few mims after he stepped on the field, he just gave an stupid penalty and caused a try.

So the “fact” every time Carrigan steps in, there’ll be try still stand!

Looking forward to some off the bullshit you ***** can come up with after that game [emoji23]

Garbage. Errors from pretty much everyone. Insipid display. That is all.

I said it in the live thread and I'll repeat it here, I'm not angry, I'm just sad. Us bumbling around, the opposition teasing us, the commentators laughing at us. I literally welled up. What have we become?

Boyd and Macca in the spine = no comp, and Turpin still has a ways to go to prove that he’s the real deal. Milford needs to remodel his game in the off season to get his running back up to scratch.

Looking forward to seeing how Coach is going to spin this one in the presser.

Boyd and Macca in the spine = no comp, and Turpin still has a ways to go to prove that he’s the real deal. Milford needs to remodel his game in the off season to get his running back up to scratch.

He needs to be looking for the offloads at speed. He’s the only one who can do it. Everyone else is too slow

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.