vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best build-up to a game I can remember.

I think Canberra will be eyeing off their 56-0 record from 2009.

Re-live this shitshow:

Last edited:
This is the best build-up to a game I can remember.

I think Canberra will be eyeing off their 56-0 record from 2009.

Re-live this shitshow:

giphy.gif

Remember when losing by 56 was the end of the world.

I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid over it now.

Appreciate your post

Ive said (and speaking only for myself) that im not watching them paly anymore...

Did i say im not a fan anymore....No...

This team has been aprt of my life for 30 years, its part of my heart and soul...

Please, i encourage you to go through my previous posts throughout this site; i put thought, heart and effort into most of my posts here

Cause i fucking care...but...right now.....i dont believe im being fairly treated for giving up time with my family to watch..

So im not watching.....thats all...

Ill still be here contributing etc.....im...just....not....watching....any....more....💔
@ChewThePhatt I’d second what’s been said above.

I’m not writing the club off or abandoning it, but as a fan it’s literally the only thing I can do to agitate for change by not giving the owners anymore of my money until they can demonstrate to me that they want the same thing for the club that I do.

I want us to win football games. I want us at a bare minimum to put in an effort I can be proud of each week. I’d suggest that in recent seasons it’s become increasingly clear that the primary motivation for the owners is revenue, which to an extent I can appreciate.

So if that is their motivation then I’m fine with that, but I won’t be contributing to them achieving what they want from the club until I see evidence that they’re prepared to contribute to what I see as important to the club - namely a football team that is competitive and professional in how it goes about it’s business.

The owners, board and management have made a wealth of awful decisions and it’s clear that until they feel some financial pain for those decisions, they won’t be making any changes, so as a fan I’m taking the one line action I can to encourage that change, and hopefully contributing to that financial pain, since it appears to be the only language the owners really understand.

@ChewThePhatt I’d second what’s been said above.

I’m not writing the club off or abandoning it, but as a fan it’s literally the only thing I can do to agitate for change by not giving the owners anymore of my money until they can demonstrate to me that they want the same thing for the club that I do.

I want us to win football games. I want us at a bare minimum to put in an effort I can be proud of each week. I’d suggest that in recent seasons it’s become increasingly clear that the primary motivation for the owners is revenue, which to an extent I can appreciate.

So if that is their motivation then I’m fine with that, but I won’t be contributing to them achieving what they want from the club until I see evidence that they’re prepared to contribute to what I see as important to the club - namely a football team that is competitive and professional in how it goes about it’s business.

The owners, board and management have made a wealth of awful decisions and it’s clear that until they feel some financial pain for those decisions, they won’t be making any changes, so as a fan I’m taking the one line action I can to encourage that change, and hopefully contributing to that financial pain, since it appears to be the only language the owners really understand.

Well, to each their own, and fair enough.

Me, I love watching my team play, and part of that is seeing them run out onto the park in the hope of a turnaround, or at least some sort of improvement. I love to watch Dearden run, Herbie beat his man and score, same with Staggs, Carrigan trying his ♡ out, Paix proving he's the hooker we need ... and if my beloved team gets flogged, well, that's the pain, anguish and heartache that comes with the territory of supporting my team, my club, and, it also gives me the chance to wail and gnash my teeth and otherwise rant and rave on this fantastic forum, sharing the pain with my fellow fans.

Broncos by 30 ( @Wolfie told me ... )

Last edited:
Well, to each their own, and fair enough.

Me, I love watching my team play, and part of that is seeing them run out onto the park in the hope of a turnaround, or at least some sort of improvement. I love to watch Dearden run, Herbie beat his man and score, same with Staggs, Carrigan trying his ♡ out, Paix proving he's the hooker we need ... and if my beloved team gets flogged, well, that's the pain, anguish and heartache that comes with the territory of supporting my team, my club, and, it also gives me the chance to wail and gnash my teeth and otherwise rant and rave on this fantastic forum, sharing the pain with my fellow fans.

Broncos by 30 ( @Wolfie told me ... )

I think it was 34 😆

I think it was 34 😆

Prefer 30. Broncos by 30 ... has a certain ring to it, if not exactly the ring of truth. Joins my other favourite quotable post, the answer to everything ...

.... "just win ffs" (preferably, by 30)

NRL should swap this game with the 6pm one so that we can watch the competitive Warriors vie for 3 wins on the trot against the high flying Panthers.

Another FTA slot to embarrass ourselves.

Croker alone should get 20 points, Raiders by 40.

NRL should swap this game with the 6pm one so that we can watch the competitive Warriors vie for 3 wins on the trot against the high flying Panthers.

Another FTA slot to embarrass ourselves.

Croker alone should get 20 points, Raiders by 40.

This isn't a FTA game.

KO is 7:35pm Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • cento
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.