Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Annersley has said that Sutton got that Raiders captains challenge wrong and it should have been a penalty to us (which was what the Bunker said, before Sutton said the bunker couldn't rule that way and made his own decision. here is what Annersely said on the issue:

---------

"The challenge was OK because they challenged that they didn't knock on and were allowed to mount that challenge," Annesley said on Monday.

"But it should've been a penalty to the Broncos for the interference from Jack Wighton.

"Unfortunately the referee gets involved in this and brings to the attention that the Bunker can't rule on markers, which is incorrect.

"While there can't be a challenge on the marker, the Bunker can rule on the marker.

"Originally the right decision was made and the referee shouldn't have got involved.

"The Bunker shouldn't have taken [Sutton's] advice and made its own decision, which is what we tell the Bunker to do.

"This was a mess and I admit it was a mess, but what the Bunker can rule on is different to what the players challenge on.

"Once a challenge is initiated, the Bunker can rule on other things that were not the subject of that challenge."

Annersley has said that Sutton got that Raiders captains challenge wrong and it should have been a penalty to us (which was what the Bunker said, before Sutton said the bunker couldn't rule that way and made his own decision. here is what Annersely said on the issue:

---------

"The challenge was OK because they challenged that they didn't knock on and were allowed to mount that challenge," Annesley said on Monday.

"But it should've been a penalty to the Broncos for the interference from Jack Wighton.

"Unfortunately the referee gets involved in this and brings to the attention that the Bunker can't rule on markers, which is incorrect.

"While there can't be a challenge on the marker, the Bunker can rule on the marker.

"Originally the right decision was made and the referee shouldn't have got involved.

"The Bunker shouldn't have taken [Sutton's] advice and made its own decision, which is what we tell the Bunker to do.

"This was a mess and I admit it was a mess, but what the Bunker can rule on is different to what the players challenge on.

"Once a challenge is initiated, the Bunker can rule on other things that were not the subject of that challenge."

At least there's a learning here and an admission of error. I couldn't understand why the correct decision was NOT uppermost in the referee's mind. It's the sort of idiotic bureaucratic clusterfuck typical of the modern HR departments. How you get to the correct decision is less important than arriving at the correct decision.

Somehow we seem to find new and interesting ways of having decisions go against us.

Somehow we seem to find new and interesting ways of having decisions go against us.

As shit as we have been, no one can deny we have had the worst luck, from injuries to the bounce of the ball.

As shit as we have been, no one can deny we have had the worst luck, from injuries to the bounce of the ball.
I can't remember ever seeing such a combination of things all at once go against a team like it has for us this year. It's seemingly never ending. It's just one thing after another.

Bad luck always find bad teams. The two go hand in hand.

True, but it's found a few good teams over the years as well. Good teams have solid experience to fall back on, from the coaches to the senior players. That's the difference imo.

I can't remember ever seeing such a combination of things all at once go against a team like it has for us this year. It's seemingly never ending. It's just one thing after another.

It's uncanny. To the point you question some sort of design (not intelligent).

It's uncanny. To the point you question some sort of design (not intelligent).
Oh, it may very well be somewhat intelligent! At least the shitty ref calls component! I wonder if putting less developed young bodies in against more seasoned adult bodies was a good idea?

You know who doesn't get badly injured in our team? DB. No smartarses, it's NOT because he avoids contact.

Oh, it may very well be somewhat intelligent! At least the shitty ref calls component! I wonder if putting less developed young bodies in against more seasoned adult bodies was a good idea?

You know who doesn't get badly injured in our team? DB. No smartarses, it's NOT because he avoids contact.

We were the guinea pigs for the six again calls, and have had plenty of shit calls no doubt. Something happened or didn't happen during the Covid break, attitude and fitness wise.

I know you like Darius mate, but he doesn't run hard anymore. That helps a fair bit. Anyway, that's fairly tangential to my comment about uncanny bad luck, not just on the injury front.

---------

Every official did there best to **** that up. That’s the definition of a clusterfuck.

was anyone else amazed to see Deardan's improvement in 1 week? He was running the show as a true halfback. First time
i've seen that since the backend of Prince's time here. We would have pilled points on if we had a competent 6. Would love to see how Milford would perform at 6 with a true halfback.

Hunt looked amazing playing second receiver off of Prince.

was anyone else amazed to see Deardan's improvement in 1 week? He was running the show as a true halfback. First time
i've seen that since the backend of Prince's time here. We would have pilled points on if we had a competent 6. Would love to see how Milford would perform at 6 with a true halfback.

Hunt looked amazing playing second receiver off of Prince.
Milf looked good linking with dearden and boyd in a recent game, he looked like getting some confidence back and then got injured.

Screenshot 2020 08 18 1 Chris Garry on Twitter BRONCOS AXE WEILDED Brodie Croft dropped Milf

Active Now

• MasterWright
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.