Round 14 - Storm vs Bronco

I just sent an email to the nrl asking where i can find the stats for teams winning percentages under certain referees “eg ben cummins under the broncos”

I just sent an email to the nrl asking where i can find the stats for teams winning percentages under certain referees “eg ben cummins under the broncos”

Dude you do realise that we have won like 15 straight at Suncorp under Gerard Sutton. You can take that sort of stuff both ways.

Truth is we were just not good enough today. Blaming the refs is too easy. We started bloody well but could not go on with it.

Last edited:
Dude you do realise that we have won like 15 straight at Suncorp under Gerard Sutton. You can take that sort of stuff both ways.

Truth is we were just not good enough today. Blaming the refs is too easy. We started bloody well but could not go on with it.
At suncorp? Where we win about 80% of our games regardless of the referree? We are a top 4 side the last few years with a great home record, it is no suprise we have a streak under 1 ref, im suprised we dont have it under more at home actually

Active Now

• thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Ejbroncos
  • Rah88
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • pennywisealfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.