[Round 15, 2022] Broncos vs Storm

atleast we can maintain some for and against.

How the **** has Gee called that a no try... honestly.

They call tip toe tries from wingers down the sideline a try knowing the bunker will check it and this fuckwit calls a runaway 80m try a no try... **** this ****

How the **** has Gee called that a no try... honestly.

They call tip toe tries from wingers down the sideline a try knowing the bunker will check it and this fuckwit calls a runaway 80m try a no try... **** this ****
Incompetence?

Cobbo cost us this game. Allowed them to get back in with his errors. Turpin shouldn’t be in first grade. Give mozer 15-20 minutes off the bench instead. Haas hasn’t had a good game since he asked for release.

Not sure how a kid that's not ready for first grade would do any better against one of the benchmarks.

Ref is an actual **** wit. Shouldn’t be allowed to ref our games. But yeah Turpin tuck me dead he ruins our attack.

Keep that to yourself....don't try and influence Pat.

Couple good calls/challenges later in the game from Patty...... ❤️

Kenny Rogers Gambling GIF

Starting to get exposed defensively....

Doesn't like the high ball & has to move across field quicker behind the line ......
I wouldn't take too much from it, lost his footing on the dropped ball just as he was going for the catch, I think the lack of ball and alot of one outs in the middle of the 2nd half killed our attack.

I wouldn't take too much from it, lost his footing on the dropped ball just as he was going for the catch, I think the lack of ball and alot of one outs in the middle of the 2nd half killed our attack.
Thank Turpin for that. **** is mud

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.