vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keenan Palasia has been selected for Samoa, bringing our tally of Broncos players involved in rep matches next weekend to a possible 11 - counting Flegler and Oates as outside chances.

Payne Haas
Kurt Capewell
Kotoni Staggs
Selwyn Cobbo
Pat Carrigan
Corey Oates
Tom Flegler
Jordan Riki
Te Maire Martin
David Mead
Keenan Palasia
Do we count Mozer and Te Kura?

We have great back ups .

Remember Parra beat them not long ago . Cowboys too .

We are going to drop a game at some stage, be it against the storm tonight or another one down the track, no one wins them all.

It's how that next loss unfolds and how we respond from it that is important. It cant be a typical Broncos 20/21 style loss where we shit the bed, give up and leak 50. We need to ensure we compete for 80 mins and give ourselves every chance. At the end of the game if we were genuinely out played then after this long winning streak we'll probably take some handy lessons out of it.

We've got a fair bit against us tonight, cold night in Melbourne with players out injured. But if we are the team I'm hoping we've become, we will at least throw a few punches as such and they'll know they've been in a game.

While this game might not be a complete indicator of how we are travelling this year, as a whole it will be a good indicator on how the sides mentality has grown since the dark 2020/20221 years.

We are going to drop a game at some stage, be it against the storm tonight or another one down the track, no one wins them all.

It's how that next loss unfolds and how we respond from it that is important. It cant be a typical Broncos 20/21 style loss where we shit the bed, give up and leak 50. We need to ensure we compete for 80 mins and give ourselves every chance. At the end of the game if we were genuinely out played then after this long winning streak we'll probably take some handy lessons out of it.

We've got a fair bit against us tonight, cold night in Melbourne with players out injured. But if we are the team I'm hoping we've become, we will at least throw a few punches as such and they'll know they've been in a game.

While this game might not be a complete indicator of how we are travelling this year, as a whole it will be a good indicator on how the sides mentality has grown since the dark 2020/20221 years.
I tapped the years at the bottom of your post to see what you had linked to and I ended up calling 2 0202 0221

Weathers been pretty miserable the last two days in Melbourne, supposed to be clearing up today but so far it’s been wet and windy all morning. Hasn’t been that cold though.

It's fucking Gameday.

NRL2022Round15GameDay

Weathers been pretty miserable the last two days in Melbourne, supposed to be clearing up today but so far it’s been wet and windy all morning.

Thats as clear as it gets in Melbourne town.....😁

Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah I am. I've got more planned as well. POTY Leaderboard, head-to-head etc.. As soon as I can decide on a design.
They’re awesome. I think it would be great to also compile them all in to the one thread. It would be a great time capsule to go back and scroll through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.