Round 15 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is robati an edge or a middle predominantly? I thought he was edge…
I think Glenn might find himself in the middle.

I didn't watch last week, but during the dragons game when Glenn unfortunately passed his HIA I think Robati was brought back on reasonably quickly and Glenn moved infield.

Not sure if anything similar occurred last week??

Positive thoughts......
serenity GIF

The QLD is chosen by selectors too. Also, noone has given a reason for his selection otherwise. I have. Doesn't mean I agree with it. I suppose your reason is Kev is cooked. In that case, have fun watching the game.
Well either way the answer is Kev is cooked. Imagine picking your team based on what outsiders might think instead who is best for the job.

Payton absolutely served Lolo publicly and demoted him despite all the public outrage. That’s a real coach.

Hey, man, I agree he ought to be dropped due to poor form, but when he is the single guy picked to play for QLD on your team, you're asking for trouble dropping him after that.

We're gonna disagree til the cows come home, but he's getting picked for a reason and IMO I've given a reasonable one.
I agree with your reasoning...but I don't like it.

Quick show of hands of anyone that following this team makes their life better….😫
It’s definitely a passion of mind and I’d be lost without it… but really doesn’t provide me much joy… it will be all the more sweet when we start winning again

Came here to say keep the telly off.

Don't participate in the shit that is V'landys ball.

Quick show of hands of anyone that following this team makes their life better….😫

It's easy on this forum, we all know it's shit but it will turn around at some stage..

For me the hardest thing is on social media, you get people with 20 years of built up frustration watching us be a top 4 regular for season after season deciding to let rip, I don't see the Titans cop is like we do. Mainly because it's the Titans and they've never had a team worth being envious about

Came here to say keep the telly off.

Don't participate in the shit that is V'landys ball.
Just give it 15mins... Johnston will have crossed 2-3 times by then and everyone will flick off anyway

Locked. Discuss in live thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.