Round 15 Discussion

I sense the Dragons are in a bit of a crisis

If Melbourne aren't careful they could lose they're next 2.

Watching the Warriors v Sharks Sharkies come back in the last 10 to score twice and win by a point.

Warriors would have a big reason to go off about the touchie. With 1 minute to go, inside the Sharks 10 Robson feeds the scrum, Maloney knows they need the ball so he is standing behind the locks feet and ready to sprint when the ball comes out, it all looked legal to me.

He gets to Robson just after he picks up the ball, makes a tackle forcing the ball loose and the ref is about to call dropped ball feed to the Warriors. The touchie FFS comes in with an over rule and says Maloney left early. 2 Refs on the field and the touchies are making calls over the top of them, this is BS and needs to be sorted.

I hate the warriors and I hate Mateo

You know what it is about the Dragons?

They're missing Boyd.

And funny enough, Boyd is missing them too.

Morris is a 'good' player but he just doesn't provide them with the same class at the back Boyd did & they no longer have that go to 3rd man play they used to love so much.

They also miss Gasnier just for the fact he wasn't a total turnstyle like Kyle Stanley.

Throw in the injury to Weyman, the indifferent form of Scott, Creagh, Soward along with a few over the hill players who are surely getting the flick and voila!

What a try saver by Adam Renyolds on Chris Sandow tonight, probably the best try saver this year.

Yep, a few seasons under his belt and he'll outstrip Pearce for the halfback spot.

How come every time there is a game at Leichhardt Oval, Channel 9 treats it like ****ing Mecca? FFS get over it.

How come every time there is a game at Leichhardt Oval, Channel 9 treats it like ****ing Mecca? FFS get over it.

Because Gus loves it.,

It is a joke though.

Yeah cant stand Wests Tigers, they're even more worse than Manly and Melbourne.

Terrific performance from the Titans and Greg Bird earlier. They made the Panthers look like Cats. Great stuff from the Roosters as well.

I think the Panthers made the Titans look better more than anything.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.