Round 15 Discussion

Hard to believe this Eels outfit flogged us last year, what an offseason can do to sides.

Last edited:
How did the touchie need to see that put down confirmed? What the **** was he watching

56 career tries for the Hoff. Love him or hate him, he has had a better than average career. Hopefully he plays top grade for the rest of the season.

56 career tries for the Hoff. Love him or hate him, he has had a better than average career. Hopefully he plays top grade for the rest of the season.

Could have had over 100 if he realised he was a winger at our club and not a fullback

How do I come across as a closet Souths fan?
It's pretty obvious, dude but that's OK, you can cheer for anybody you like. I have a penchant for Reese's peanut butter cups which I don't tell anyone about. Your secret is safe with me.

Souths are so fucking ordinary just like every other team in the comp. Which is why I haven't counted out the Broncos just yet. If they get hot, they can steamroll their way to a title.

is it me or is the standard of Thursday night the worst of the round? Looks like the players hate it as much as the fans ...I suppose a game with parramatta doesn’t help.

Souths are so fucking ordinary just like every other team in the comp. Which is why I haven't counted out the Broncos just yet. If they get hot, they can steamroll their way to a title.

Yeah this is what I don’t get. You listen to any media outlet and Souths have one hand on the trophy already and we are hopeless, yet only a few rounds ago we beat them. Media are *****. Useless, pathetic *****.

French is hopeless at defence at fullback
What the **** was he doing trying to rush the defender there
It wasn’t even the first or second

Souths are beautiful to watch. Nice to see smart play by the halves. Their spine players take on the line a lot.

Yeah we are only a half back away from a good run

Parra play a dominant half of football and are still losing

Parras first try was bullshit and a perfect example of how the video refs **** themselves up. Hoff clearly played the man when he realised he was no chance of catching the bomb. It doesn't matter that the Souths player was probably dropping it anyway.

Contact was made in the air before the ball was caught/dropped. No need to complicate it beyond that but, **** no, they go down that road so now they are deciding how much contact and if that contact was enough to cause the drop .

Just dumb ***** creating grey areas where there is no need and overturning the onfield decision to boot.

And this is why the bunnies are flying high.....and parra are not.

Michael jennings is cooked. Cody walker has it on a string, he’s great to watch!

Last edited:
Reynolds must know I have him in my SVRL side and is shanking conversion attempts...

Stop scoring in the fucking corner!

2 from 6...

Reynolds is usually one of the best sideline kickers in the comp. He has been abysmal this year.

Unread

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.